• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What do you prefer done to you at TBC

A

Annoyance

Hhhmmm What do I prefer.... well for starters I luv a girl who knows how to knead dough well and able to use a laddel to get that cream to perfection. And doesn't mind an extra pair of hands in-between to help out in those sticky situations. For dessert we'll be sucking and licking off the leftover dough from each other's fingers till both of us are satisfied with each others efforts. Then rest in each others arms for a short rest after. ;)

Space

Gold Member
@Space you do know you can pay your extra up front before the massage starts? Say the 50 tag and ask her to be topless for the whole massage, only problem is that since it's a massage she'll have to get dressed after to get the hot towel which takes time. (ie wipe hands of oil, put bra and shirt...ect then when she's back in the room go topless again. Same with being nude it'll take more time to get dressed and undressed later, but it's totally up to you. If you want to have a naked masseur it's best to go private since she can walk around nude in her own home compared to a AmP.
This is what I prefer done. Just answering tbc’s question. So maybe they might accommodate to punters now.

All they actually need is a robe. Like at previous establishments perfect touch and wink. The ladies just throw on a robe if they left the room.