• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What do you Love? the person or the Sex?

Matt C Harlots

Legend Member
Recently had a friend split from a toxic relationship, Was upset at first but slowly realised that he wasn't upset over losing her but was upset over losing his "Perfect" sex life,
Is there such thing as a "Perfect" sex life?
What did you miss most after a split? the Person or the activities?

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Recently had a friend split from a toxic relationship, Was upset at first but slowly realised that he wasn't upset over losing her but was upset over losing his "Perfect" sex life,
[/QUOTE
Nothing that is why i break up with him .

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
No i feel there is no such thing as the perfect sex life , you could get close if there was lots of communication & give & ❤ 💙💜 take .

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member

LOL Ohhhhhhhhh Matt you arrrrrrr so funny.........."Perfect Sex Life"...........LOL
After the split, let see now;- she got the boat, the rum bottle, the treasure.................Yes I miss her and my rum bottle

Wacky

Gold Member
Of course person first because we humans got heart and we do get attached with the people we come across....

And then second thing we miss is passionate sex

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
It's a bit like lust & love
Lust comes before the love and if they only missing the sex side of the relationship and not the rest that comes from the relationship.
Were they ever in love with the person or was the relationship built on lust