• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What do women really want?

Lara Baxter

Bronze Member
So why then do loads of Aussie women have massive checklists that everything has to be checked off? when looking for a new mate?

Everyone has different wants and needs. These are just what I want. In terms of what I *need*, well... that's probably a different story ;)

Viktoria Richards

Gold Member
girl-wants-meme-generator-all-a-girl-really-wants-is-for-one-guy-to-wait-girls-have-no-idea-what-they-want-ae4e9d.jpg

Spot on !!!

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
A man with a big dick and wallet to match

Only joking :D

Ok....

You can only have one of that above?

1. However man is very rich but can not use big dick

2 Man can use big dick and get you off most times of the month however this one doesn't have big wallet.

What man do you choose?

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Number 1 for sure as shopping with his money will make up for small dick

And strangely enough my darling partner has neither of the above but he bought me coffee in bed this morning that makes me a happy women

scavenger

Gold Member
What women want, they will get but only if the men know what the women want so women need to tell the men to give the women what they want else the women will not get what the women want and the men will never know what the women want, pardon!!
Yeah that sums it up pretty well, puts some clarity into that of which will remain unclear to most males. Seems womenfolk are evolving more rapidly than men, and that old chestnut of a womans prerogative to change is a key as that continues to blindside meagre male of the species, "wuu didn't see that coming"! but alas thatflash was just her leaving man, another done somebody wrong song, but the bloke hasn't changed , nah, and she liked the way he was before at the start, , but maybe she just woke up one day and decided the goalposts could do with some rearranging. If chappy is relatively smart, should prob only happen once in his lifetime. Long live WLs !

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- What Nooooooo "Adelaide or Hobart, what about Darwin?"......................
Big Fail..............................Fail, Fail, Fail

Get the very best best girls services and models working with us in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Perth, Canberra.

darlaS

Silver Member
Great post Evita! I really like a man who kisses me on the lips gently then on the neck and ears. It makes me like in heaven. lol

Viv

Silver Member
Oh yes. Health wealth travel happiness we can all do that for ourselves. BUT a kiss, one that will make you go weak at the knees. That is so hard to find but boy when you find it you just can't get enough.
Biggest problem is they are few and far between