What do men think of women with tattoo's?

swivelguru

Bronze Member
Hmm, I'v been with people who'v had them and without. It doesnt make too big of a difference when your young and hot, but I'm not soo convinced as they age, maybe as I get older I won;'t be so picky though!

W

Waussie69

Totally depends on what & where it is! Some can be the key to attraction!

aarsam

Silver Member
It depends on the tattoo its size and location. They can be Nice or horrable. It all depends. Just my view.

Happy2

Legend Member
aarsam and Fudd I agree with you both
A niece had a tatt but what she wanted and what she got were two different things
What started as a rose on her boob , at the cleavage is now a colourful abstract design
Something she looks at and feels sad about fairly regularly

What intended to be a nice thing became a horrible memory
Make sure of your artist before you start any inkwork

A

Althalus

Make sure of your artist before you start any inkwork

Absolutely!

The artist is the most important aspect of your tattoo... You can have the nicest design in the world but if the artist can't pull it off then its going to look terrible.

Pick your artist based on their portfolio. If they don't have a portfolio for me to look at, then they aren't coming anywhere near my skin with a needle and ink.
I had a design I wanted and searched around for an artist that had done similar styles numerous times that I liked... So I went and spoke to him. After talking to him, I knew he would be the one to do it since I could see the enthusiasm in his eyes and hear it in his voice when we spoke about the design and how to do it.
If you're walking into a parlour and have no idea who the artist is and pick a design off the wall - chances are you aren't going to be very happy with it for very long.

As for ladies with tattoos, I don't have a blanket "like" or "not like" opinion... Tattoos are treated the same as the other features of ladies. For example I like a lady who is a brunette but that doesn't mean I like all brunettes. Its all about the whole package, if that happens to include some tattoos then fine - likewise if she has none. :)

biflab

Gold Member
I don't like tattoos on men and women. What may look good now on supple young skin will turn saggy and distorted in the coming decades. Subtlty, quality & location are paramount. Sleeves are a big turn off. However, if I was with a WL with tatts then I won't complain provided the service is quality.

M

Miss O

I think that tats are fine on women as i have tats myself and i think it looks great.
Guys see tats on women and think skanks.....Why we will never know.

gazzman

Gold Member
Love a small tatt on an ankle or shoulder or lower back but when theres too many i reckon it takes something away from a woman's feminity.

Tatts are for blokes. I've got a few and get another every holiday to Bali!!

Holford

Gold Member
For some it is ok, thing is it labels you life and you change throughout your life as your experiences change, so labelling yourself makes it hard to grow and be different. It's such a shorted sighted action for mostly a current whim. Sorry old person experience perspective.

I

imajerkove

Up you you if you have them (I do !) A well done tattoo on a nice body is erotic..I fucked with a nice asian lady with a HUGE dragon tattoo on her back...doggystyle was AMAZING ! like fucking the dragon...I also had a very sensuous few hours with a ladyboy ( does that count as a women ? looks like one ? ) with a large flower tattoo ( many flowers ) and she was absolutely beautiful...I have also had many "encounters" with ladies ( and ladyboys) without tatts..the visual experience is enticing and erotic...or maybe I'm just perverted,,ha ha ha

T

Tattooooooo

I disagree that tattoos 'label' a person... its a shame that people still feel that way - being tattooed was seen as taboo many many years ago but thats got to change as the younger generation come through covered in them haha

L

LovinLife

I think they are great on the ladies. Full sleeves, full back jobs, neckline, etc. I looove the hotrod "suicide girl" look. Damn sexy!

T

teddEbear

Tatts are fine with me as long as it's not the tramp stamp. My faves on women are pin ups and cherry blossoms. Anything feminine really.... Maybe a rosary around her ankle to remind me how she's corrupt :) just as long as there's meaning behind the ink

T

Tania Admin

I as a woman prefer my girls to not have tattoos...But there have been exceptions in the past and most likely will be in the future too..

A

Ava Valentine

I think it depends on the woman. I personally wouldn't get a tattoo, however my girlfriend has a few very beautiful tattoos that I adore- she suits them and they hold very special meaning to her.

mankok

Bronze Member
It's a lousy thing to say but that is the man with a cock for a brain responding - girls with tattoos appear to me to be signals of sexual availability.

dickpot

Silver Member
Tattoos on ladies look great when they are younger but time will tell when all these younger ones get older and are unable to cover them up, la lady 60+with tattoos down her arms!??

T

Trans_Iya23

As they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, some may like it skme may not but as for me i prefer not to ink myself as women in our culture should not have tattoos or even smoke!