• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What are your top 3 sex positions during coitus?

T

tmastery

My top 3 sex positions during coitus would be, my number 1 sex position is lying on the side where I take her from behind and I love this position because I am relax on my side while I am penetrating her and at the same time my hand is free to caress her breast and I am also able to lick and kiss her when I want to. My number 2 sex position is doggy style because I enjoy looking at her ass bouncing off me and my number 3 sex position is 69 because I love to taste her while she is tasting me.

What's yours?

Last edited by a moderator:
F

falcon123

i love doggy style .same here i enjoy looking at shiny ass ::)))

F

Farm Boy

My girl said the one were she gets to stand up and go to the WC.

C

Charlie57

tmastery seems to have summed up the situation very well. Possible the order could be rejigged, but its a good short list.

N

Notty_syd

Totally agree, providing that the 3rd one is with her on top, gravity does help with her juices....Also when my partner feels to have a deep oral, she loves to be her head down in the end of the bed, this way it slides in perfectly in the right angle....

C

Cathy/Diane87

I like it doggy best so that way my man can take control as much as he likes ;)

R

razor50

Girlfriend love it doggie style, , she love that it gets deeper in and I can slap her ass.