What are your thoughts on anal play?

jebradio

Gold Member
Anal play or anal sex ... either way I like both as it adds another dimension especially when you let a lady use a toy on you ... sends them all giddy and agreeable to lots of fun times

jebradio

Gold Member
If you are both into it and clean then it should not matter if is an entrance or exit... me and the lady will shower together to make sure of it...

Full disclosure though I have been to Thailand a lot and ladyboys are great fun... the girls are even better...

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Well
You have not convinced me, so nobody will be touching my ring.
I wouldn't even try this with a female.

The Frenchman theory for today

If you want people to touch and fuck your ass, you my have some Gay tendencies hidden back there .

jebradio

Gold Member
Well

If you want people to touch and f**k your ass, you my have some Gay tendencies hidden back there .
Touch an f##k are very different paths... and bisexual is a better term as either way is enjoyable... just don't bend for a friend if you aren't ready

jebradio

Gold Member
Love it nothing better than a "girls" tight ass wrapped around your cock ;);):excited:
I don't discriminate as long as there are nice breasts and a good looking body...;) Thailand has ruined the concept of male / female for me ... as long as the sex is good I don't have a problem

airguitarguy

Foundation Member
I love WL’s and massage girls doing a bit of teasing, running their fingers lightly around and across my butt hole. Definitely not a fan of fingers inside, but a bit of massage oil and teasing in the area behind my balls I find quite erotic. 😁

Shotty80

Bronze Member
I love WL’s and massage girls doing a bit of teasing, running their fingers lightly around and across my butt hole. Definitely not a fan of fingers inside, but a bit of massage oil and teasing in the area behind my balls I find quite erotic. 😁
Definitely agree with you

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Heaven is just an inch away, I choose the front door not the tradesman’s entrance….😇 D0A7FF26-FAD8-4A55-A584-EFADCE3C80E5.jpeg

Kenny

Diamond Member
Agree and much better than playing with the nipples, not sure why some girls do the nipple thing as it does nothing, nothing!

Ayden Perth

New Members
Well

If you want people to touch and fuck your ass, you my have some Gay tendencies hidden back there .
I think anal stimulation or simply anal play, whether that be penetration, rimming, etc can add a bit of spice to any relationship, regardless of your sexual orientation and relationship status :) Labeling all anal play on a male as having "Gay tendencies" is the entire reason there are so many very straight men and even bi-sexual men who feel they can't experiment or even the want to try makes them "Gay" - I don't believe it does but each to their own😂

Let's not forget the male G-Spot is in the anus ;) Done properly and with someone you're comfortable with could open yourself to all sorts of new sensations as well as building intimacy with the person you're doing it with.

No idea what to do

Legend Member
I think anal stimulation or simply anal play, whether that be penetration, rimming, etc can add a bit of spice to any relationship, regardless of your sexual orientation and relationship status :) Labeling all anal play on a male as having "Gay tendencies" is the entire reason there are so many very straight men and even bi-sexual men who feel they can't experiment or even the want to try makes them "Gay" - I don't believe it does but each to their own😂

Let's not forget the male G-Spot is in the anus ;) Done properly and with someone you're comfortable with could open yourself to all sorts of new sensations as well as building intimacy with the person you're doing it with.
Thanks Ayden

Not convinced, but understand your words.

🥐The Frenchman ;)

janny-ammerson

Gold Member
I´m only interested in anally penetrating women. I´ve never had a problem with it. It´s a fantastic feeling, when the woman agrees to it. It gives me some of the best orgasms I´ve ever had. It´s something special that won´t happen often, so mentally that´s part of the thrill.