• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What are your 3 greatest sexual achievements?

• Thread starter Elise Emerald Kitten
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elise Emerald Kitten

M4^)5]w-soF!ws}hNv7b%)wM8/gH*/da

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Naughty Thoughts

1 - Letting go. It's very liberating to be naked in a room full of strangers and not get all self conscious about what I look like. Still want to exercise more though...

2 - Grabbing hold. You only live once, so I've tried new things. Didn't always work out, but normally my biggest regrets are what I didn't do, rather than what I did.

3 - ...

Need to get more experience before I get a third one.

F

Farm Boy

This is easy .
one My bum is still a virgin
two my insurance provider was pleased to find Farm Boy H I V negative
three My Farm Girl has not shot threw so far.

S

Scottie1975

Not sure I have achieved all that much.....as far as sexual achievements go.....well um let me think........I got nothing !!

S

Scottie1975

Can only take number 2 Farmboy.........1 was ruled out at the age of 17, due to a bottle of burbon and a girlfriend sporting a strap-on, the things we do when young and drunk !!

Cheers

Scottie

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Scottie......did you like the strap-on experience?

1) bringing it on with a woman (took a few years to get there),:drunken_s
2) positive body image (took a few years to get there as well),:thumbsup:
3) discovery of multiple orgasms (lol.....a bit faster than 1 and 2 but still too long):love76:
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

S

Scottie1975

To be honest Rochelle hurt like f@#& the next day.....but at the time for memory I did enjoy it, and if I can find the right person would like to try again, so I guess thats a yes.
When I bring it up with "partners" they look at me kinda funny.

Cheers

Scottie

T

tremendouslyok

I banged the hottest chick at my school at my year 12 graduation. she was so drunk. I still boast

Status
Not open for further replies.