• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What are the best dating internet sites?

MistressBetty

𝓑𝓓𝓢𝓜 𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Legend Member
  1. Match. Match guarantees you'll find someone, even if it takes a little longer than other sites. ...
  2. EliteSingles. ...
  3. Zoosk. ...
  4. eharmony. ...
  5. AdultFriendFinder. ...
  6. iHookup. ..
  7. OkCupid.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
No no bade you need to add the links, links bring traffic traffic brings more clients links plz only add your best two leave some for other members

Have you used any of these sites as would prefer intel from those that have used.

Harlee Dare

Gold Member
I would suggest any dating sites that have an app.

With technology evolving very few use computers or laptops expect for work, study or to watch Movies.

apps like tinder, bumble, pof would probably be a good place to start

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Found a lot of dating sites complicated too many questions payment required for every message read lots of fake profiles and argumentive keyboard warriors in the chat rooms

shyguy666

Gold Member
I got lots of free time but not enough money to waste to try them out patients is running thin on the one im on probly beter of going to female dr and ask/demand a prostate exam! and im realy patient person and if im loosing it how many phones/comperters have been smashed by inpatient people

shyguy666

Gold Member
I have an idea for a dating group on fb now but need the help of two massage ladies that may want to live in a 3-6minlion dollar mansion,,,,,,,ill post here when I write it out and at least spell check it!!!!!! ie would have compony on weekend at the mansion! but other then that you get it to yourselves for the weekdays

shyguy666

Gold Member
Dating fb

only males will be in this group,,, to enter the group you need a photo of yourself with one of three landmarks/statues around Perth any suggestions welcome

if a male gets private message from a girl the girl need to put up a selfie with a quokka

it would be a closed group so that girls can see who is in it and private message guys

now for the mansion story …..ill tell this to the massage girls about how ill get that only in person to person meet as I would need photo you you would need to be a moderator of this potentially big group.... can hire paid moderator ...IE salary for someone here whose always online should the mansion idea work out!!

I just try to keep this simple for now!

shyguy666

Gold Member
scam.png scam.png this is the scam advertised in the site they get you to go offline site and try scam you with admin as in sent from admin but not ,to sighn up for dating ID to which there is no such thing!!!! now they got my email lol im expexting my spam folder to be busy! might be changing email when im finished in this site so how do I change my details here

justanordinaryguy

Bronze Member
I tried academic singles.
Total rip off.
It was based in The Netherlands. They were very quick to take money for a minimum of 3 months.
Promised women with academic back ground.
I am in Adelaide and the system kept matching me with women from Perth and Far North Queensland.
Many of the responses from the women were similar as if they were chatbots.
I think Ashley Madison did the same thing with chatbots pretending to be live girls.
The cancelation process was like jumping through hoops of fire.
Instead of a simple un-subscribe or cancellation you had to email a photograph or scan of a written and signed request to cancel the service.
Never again.

shyguy666

Gold Member
I tried academic singles.
Total rip off.
It was based in The Netherlands. They were very quick to take money for a minimum of 3 months.
Promised women with academic back ground.
I am in Adelaide and the system kept matching me with women from Perth and Far North Queensland.
Many of the responses from the women were similar as if they were chatbots.
I think Ashley Madison did the same thing with chatbots pretending to be live girls.
The cancelation process was like jumping through hoops of fire.
Instead of a simple un-subscribe or cancellation you had to email a photograph or scan of a written and signed request to cancel the service.
Never again.
I used a throw away cc from the post office so if the three months is up and no action new card coming my way?

justanordinaryguy

Bronze Member
Wish I could say the same
Yes Tinder is a popular platform.
In the UK and USA bars and pubs have been setting up safe zones for Tinder women.
The “speak to Angela” campaign is where is your tinder date is going bad you can ask for Angela at the bar and the staff will arrange a taxi or a security person to help you out.

shyguy666

Gold Member
lol I got tooo much time just saw an add on the site to report anyone who dosnt seem genuine so ive paid so they can better run their site lmfao!! not real happy with it atm but ill keep struggling with it to give full review on how to use and what to watch out for!

shyguy666

Gold Member
if I set up this dating group on facebook can I link this forum to stipulate if they are investegating paid services or being paid to start here?

shyguy666

Gold Member
spent have the day doing the following like to know what you think of the instant message on there

also any likes to get me started muchly appreciated!

shyguy666

Gold Member

this is soposed to be a good dating site people stop using it cause they "meet too many" or "met a player"

this is in face book convo that im watching im not going to sighn up to it as im on another one but getting reviews on facebook!