• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

What a insightful website

LayneStaley666

Bronze Member
WA lad here and as I'm recently back to the single life after a long lay off I stumbled across this very insightful website. It will be great insight into Perth's sexual decadence

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
im sure it willb hangon .......it is do u have any input to start of with

LayneStaley666

Bronze Member
Well bepp I've already worked out your a dickhead....no I don't have any input yet I have as of a few hours ago found out about this website so I'll keep you posted on any further input

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Well bepp I've already worked out your a dickhead....no I don't have any input yet I have as of a few hours ago found out about this website so I'll keep you posted on any further input
Crikey.....i got sin binned for less than wat u've said I wonder wat'll be said/done to you for saying that comment

LayneStaley666

Bronze Member
Hahahaha crikey he's got no sense of humour either. The banter is non existent abit like Fremantles ability to kick a goal. Mate I have nothing to add to this at the moment because I don't particularly want to share the intimate details of my sex life with the x partner but when fulfil some long awaited fantasy's of mine, and this website is pointing me in the best direction to achieve them, you'll be the first to know big guy ;-)

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
No Beep have a downer day, leave him alone he will be right by tomorrow or having a holiday.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
hi LayneStaley666 : please read the forum rules http://www.talkinsex.com/threads/rules-of-the-forum.31416/ we don't allow members attacting other members .
if you are unable to play nice on the forum then maybe you are on the wrong forum .

play nice of pay the price and i do suggest that you apologies to Bepp

thank you
enjoy :) :)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
thanks for your show of support JL & MM but i certainly wont b losing any sleep waiting for that gesture

LayneStaley666

Bronze Member
Hey look sorry I guess my sense of humour doesn't translate to well in plain text. Sorry bepp I'll ease up on the banter