• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Western men, and the “Mail order bride”.

• Thread starter Elise Emerald Kitten
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elise Emerald Kitten

54739a202b1f5d5d5ee459568876ca5533311

Last edited by a moderator:

svengali

Foundation Member
Well, it may be true in some cases but, like most generalisations, it casts too wide a net.

Not all Asiatic women are meek and subservient little playthings and not all men would be happy to spend their lives with a woman who was not an intellectual equal with a mind of her own. Sure, there may be times when men think that would be the ideal woman but I am sure the reality would fall a long way short of expectations.

aussie_bob69

Bronze Member
personally I like the quoate from mike chadway in "the ugly truth"

"Now listen up ladies, if you want a relationship here's how you get one. It's called a stair master, get on it. No one falls in love with your personality at first site"

it may sound harsh but true. I was in south east asia recently and there were hotties everywhere. then I came back to australia and too many fatties. sounds harsh but true!

aussie_bob69

Bronze Member
personally I like the quote from mike chadway in "the ugly truth"

"Now listen up ladies, if you want a relationship here's how you get one. It's called a stair master, get on it. No one falls in love with your personality at first site"

it may sound harsh but true. I was in south east asia recently and there were hotties everywhere. then I came back to australia and too many fatties. sounds harsh but true!

Last edited:
W

WRXXR

I've spent a reasonable amount of time in SE Asian countries (just got back today actually!) and your certainly right aussie bob, the women are generally very thin.

That said, so are the men and i put this down to diet. They are poorer and cant afford junk / luxury food like Americans and Australians for example. They have a completely different lifestyle! Lots of "hotties" i guess (ie outside Bali night clubs etc) but i personally dont find them attractive. Thats not to say white women need to be size 8 and perfect though

I know several men in their late 40's with Asian wives and all claimed they were fed up with western values and western women being disrespectful etc. In 2 cases they talk about really loving their wife yet she can barely speak English. They are VERY controlling of their wives too. Plenty of old guys walking around Thailand / Bali with young Asian women. Bit suss but hey if both parties are consenting...

Its certainly not for me and if i was ever forced to go mail order, i'd go Russian :D

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cougar

personally I like the quote from mike chadway in "the ugly truth"

So aussie_bob69 I guess you are saying that you are trim, taut and terrific??

Status
Not open for further replies.