Well we have a winner lucky bugger

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I had to draw 4 times as the first 3 hadn't logged in for over a year and had never marked a favorite, made a review, or clicked a like button. One was a good forum member, as he has TS in his name, but I am not saying who.
I'm not sure if the winner is a forum member as I only have an email address and handle. I have sent him an email. I can say he is in Western Australia and I think Kalgoorlie as I searched his email address, and he inquired after a girl in Kalgoorlie some time ago.
When he replies I'll update you more.

LongHair

Legend Member
I had to draw 4 times as the first 3 hadn't logged in for over a year and had never marked a favorite, made a review, or clicked a like button. One was a good forum member, as he has TS in his name, but I am not saying who.
I'm not sure if the winner is a forum member as I only have an email address and handle. I have sent him an email. I can say he is in Western Australia and I think Kalgoorlie as I searched his email address, and he inquired after a girl in Kalgoorlie some time ago.
When he replies I'll update you more.
Lucky him,

and thanks Mrs Langtrees for the opportunity for everyone.

mrys

Legend Member
His Handle is Crossx, and one Harley Davidson is waiting for him to pick up. I will get a photo when he does. Thanks, guys, for joining in; we got a reasonable response.
Congratulations Crossx! And thanks for the competition MAK.