• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Sam Curtis

Sammy
Bronze Member
Hi i was wondering what the experience is like for men and woman of a bigger size visiting TBC, is there a weight limit?, is the experience worse for the visitor and the lady preforming the message?

Toyotaman

Silver Member
Hi i was wondering what the experience is like for men and woman of a bigger size visiting TBC, is there a weight limit?, is the experience worse for the visitor and the lady preforming the message?
Hey mate
I am 120kg and they treat me like a king. Don’t worry about it. Just go and have a good time.

Mark_50

Gold Member
LOL they get the double whammy with me, not only am on the bigger size (130 kgs), I am an old codger too (50)

Never ever had an issue, some may joke around and make a friendly comment on occasion as they give you a big hug
And always welcomed back with a big hug too

Now what is said between them while they are out the back waiting for the next customer is no concern of mine LOL
Human nature to want the young, handsome, sexy and rich customers, sometimes I think that it would be great to be a fly on the wall and hear some of their stories about their experiences with different customers

Pretty sure that if you respect them and dont demand things that they do not wish to do, then everyone wins
They get some spending money and you walk out with a smile
And for the ones that charge normal prices, but do what they can to make you happy, then a little extra as a tip always puts a smile on their face too