WeChat experience

BearInThere

Bronze Member
Just spent a bit of time in Bali. I was pretty busy during the days, so didn’t really want to head out for a punt in the evenings.
I logged in to WeChat to see what was out there, and was inundated with requests on “People Nearby”.
After a couple of nights of doing nothing, I thought I’d engage a bit more with WeChat.
I got chatting with someone who I thought looked a little bit genuine. Organised for her to come to my room for 2 hours for about $120 Aussie. I made a point of saying that if it wasn’t the person in the pic, then I’d turn them away.
After a short wait, my room phone rang from reception to tell me I had a visitor (not ideal), but I said to send her up.
Thankfully, a gorgeous Balinese girl knocked on the door. Her English was non existent, but that was part of the fun using Google Translate to talk to each other. Plenty of protected fun on offer. She was perfect- exactly what I was after. I told her that I was keen to catch up again before I left the island, and she told me WeChat was the best way to do this.
After a couple of nights, I tried contacting her again. There had been a few messages during the day about what time I would message her in the evening, but when it came time to book, there was radio silence.
I was pretty keen for a hook up at this stage, because I had been thinking about our first session for a couple of days, so when she didn’t respond, I tried someone else on WeChat.
The lady that turned up this time was the opposite of what I wanted: very loud talking, she was pissed or high, and I felt like she would flog stuff from my room if I turned my back on her. She was always asking for more money too. Disaster!
Anyway, I sent her on her way.
I was keen to make up for this mistake with the original plan, the girl from the first night.
Messaged her on WeChat again, organised everything, and was genuinely excited.
I get the knock on the door, and it’s someone different. I was so disappointed, the poor girl asked if she should leave, but she was still cute so she stayed.
Service was disappointing compared to the first girl.
Anyway you now all know that there is a 33% strike rate on WeChat in Bali.

Summer fun

Diamond Member
yes, wechat can be good, but not all the girls are that special, but still a lot cheaper than australia.
I always got them to send some extra pics to try to weed out fakes