• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Wear a condom when getting a BJ from a WL??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

Foundation Member
Was just wondering what most of ya all here do when getting Oral from a WL? Do u wear a condom for that too? ..or make sure the WL has washed her mouth out first... or do they require you to wear one for their own safety?

P

perthminx

I have never been with a WL but I would assume, for their safety, that you would have to. You could come in their mouth at any time if you weren't wearing one.....

M

Mary Anne PA

that would be up to each working girl, but you will find most will get you to wear a condom... and remember the saying..

the closer you wash.. the closer you get...
so make sure you scrub it hard before hand. lol

C

chrissie

cyphix said:
Was just wondering what most of ya all here do when getting Oral from a WL? Do u wear a condom for that too? ..or make sure the WL has washed her mouth out first... or do they require you to wear one for their own safety?

Safer sex practises include the requirement that a condom is used for oral. After all, if she'll do it for you without a condom, how many others has she performed the same act for?

There has been an alarming rise in orally transmitted STD's over east as a result of unsafe oral sex, with diseases that haven't been seen in significant numbers for years.

Apart from anything else, it's illegal to offer unsafe sex services even where sex itself is a legal service. It's also stupid to fluid bond with someone you may never see again, whose sexual health is unknown to you.

The safety goes both ways - a sexworker is as much at risk from hir clients as the client is from the sexworker if unsafe sex is practised.

Chrissie

T

The Ruler

Totally agree with Chrissies reply on this one, I'd even go one step further...

Any good respectful safe client should not really ask a service provider to do oral without a condom. If they do then just how good a client are they ?? To ask at all shows that they really don't care at all about the health and safety of either the service provider or themselves. I would hope the majority of service providers would tell such clients to "p@#$ off" and hope that management of well run professional establishments would discourage such clients from returning....

All the best

The Ruler

cyphix

Foundation Member
Ruler.. just to let you know.... I'm not one of those clients.... I certainly do care about the WL's health & safety... was just asking to see what the common practice is.

Status
Not open for further replies.