• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Waxing

J

Janet

Hi, there
This will remain one of the very few times I will talk about my own taste within this forum. I find it much more aesthetic, appealing and pleasant if men have no or just very little hair on chest and genitals. There is nothing worse for me than giving oral sex to a man while "facing" tons of pubic hair. I simply cannot do it, without inner problems. During "The Antique", in the Roman Empire it was a "must" to have a hairless body, included all slaves! A lot's of movie stars undergo hair removal. In my opinion hairless bodies look younger as well, particularly when a man entered middle age and gets this "gray hair chest". So, a lot of men, not to say MOST men enjoy a smooth hairless skin on a woman. Why should this not be the same for women, reversed? I know tons of women who enjoy hairless male bodies. You do not have to be Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt to take good care of yourself. Yes, most women enjoy a man taking good care of himself. If you want a certain type of woman you need to do something for her, reversed. I think it was about time that men became more aware again of body care. Waxing is an excellent method. Without wanting to ruin the business of hair wax professionals I have to say that LASER HAIR REMOVAL IS THE BEST, LONG LASTING, MOST EFFECTIVE AND MOST ECONOMIC METHOD!. It works best with dark hair on light skin, but it also works on other, darker skin types. Before the first session you must shave off the hair. After ca. 6 weeks you have to go back for your first touch-up. Most people have to do several touch up. You will invest roughly $ 800.00 to $ 1500.00. But consider how many times you would have to go back and pay money as well experience discomfort and pain if waxing hair. Laser sessions have to take place a few times only and then you will be "done" for life time! You might need another touch up years later again, because hormonal changes increase hair growth over time in men AND women. But who cares, if it needs to be repeated every few years only, if ever at all!

aarsam

Silver Member
Tryed waxing once. I find a good razor just as good. Less painfull. SEx is better when you are smooth, and your dick looks bigger. Get your partner to shave you,that can be fun

L

lovelylola

I'm definitely a waxer :) it's a little bit more painful than shaving but most definitely worth it... i shaved once and found the ingrown hairs were 10x worse. So I would always recommend to find a good waxer and to et everything off :)

M

mystique

It doesn't bother me if your shaved or waxed but i hate overly hairy clients down there so a nice trim is prefered x

S

sexnut

Waxing the balls and shaft seems painful. Would a w/l offer this service?

G

Gentleman

The few ladies that I have been with like the fact that I'm shaven down there.:tongue3:

A

AlexandraSilk

Waxed or trimmed is my preference.

Shaving only if it immediately prior to our time together. A day later it is prickly

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
like hair on chest, don't mind trimmed balls......a hairless male body seems weird.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

svengali

Foundation Member
Just one caution - razor nicks are a real possibility and could possibly be a health risk.

R

RICHIE2012

Waxing the balls and shaft seems painful. Would a w/l offer this service?

Hot wax - oooooouch!!

:eek:ccasion15

Sexnut, would you want her to wax you before, during or after the act??

Reminds me of that old joke

"Do you smoke during sex?"
"Sorry love, I don"t know as I have never looked!"

Last edited by a moderator: