• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

W/L who swallow???

S

Saige

I dont know why a WL would risk AIDS or HEPATITIS and swallow a clientd cum???

I just dont understand...thoughts???

S

sexnut

I dont know why a WL would risk AIDS or HEPATITIS and swallow a clientd cum???

I just dont understand...thoughts???

There is demand and higher money to be earnt I suppose. They may have a medical check beforehand? I know on my last check I didn't have those two things.

There's probably also a love to swallow from the girl.

R

Reggie

Not for me I'm afraid, nor would I see a girl if I found out she offered this service.

S

Saige

Sexnut did you know that HIV does not alwaays show up immediaetly on a test...so someone can have it and not know it...thats why they do a follow up test after 3 months to be sure!!

Not only is she putting herself at risk but others....who is $100 a price to psy for someones life yours and that of someone else (possibly with a wife and children!!!)...olr many others for that matter:nono:

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
Ah the bird of paradise... the swallow

So this is a true GFE then ?

By that rationale a girl could still be working for 3 mths with HIV before she knows it
Exposing many many men , their wives , girlfriends etc to it
But thinking about what could happen does my head in

Lifes full of what if's

S

Saige

By that rationale a girl could still be working for 3 mths with HIV before she knows it

Lifes full of what if's

I dont offer ANY natural as GFE....no way...itds more about intimacy and connection.

Nothing would happen aussie if people juust followed the safe sex rules!!!!

C

Chanel

I dont offer ANY natural as GFE....no way...itds more about intimacy and connection.

well say saige ! completely agreed with you .it doesn't worth the risk :nono::nono: cover up befor sucking it girls! :icon_blow!!:love10:

chanel

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Agree with you girls 100%......apart from the health risk you can't really say that cum is a delicatessen.........:puke:

R.xxxxxxxxx

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
I've had a couple of working girls who have 'swallowed' without my asking or even discussing, concerned me a bit at first, but I spke to a micro biologist friend who said the risk of picking anything up from swallowing sperm was very low risk, unless the Girl had open wounds in mouth, as the acids in the Stomach would kill-off any bacteria. That is why it is safer for a girl to swallow than to allow a client to cum in her vagina or anus, as there is no strong acids there to kill the bacteria, thus the risk of contacting an STD of HIV from vaginal/anal sex is much higher than from oral sex.

J

Jasmine69

Lifes full of what if's

you are right but i can tell you that a girl that will give you natural has a huge chance of having that happen but for the girls who do everything properly the chance of that is slim, it will always be there thats the nature of the beast but if you practice safe sex the chances are cut dramaticly.

F

Farm Boy

I've had a couple of working girls who have 'swallowed' without my asking or even discussing, concerned me a bit at first, but I spke to a micro biologist friend who said the risk of picking anything up from swallowing sperm was very low risk, unless the Girl had open wounds in mouth, as the acids in the Stomach would kill-off any bacteria. That is why it is safer for a girl to swallow than to allow a client to cum in her vagina or anus, as there is no strong acids there to kill the bacteria, thus the risk of contacting an STD of HIV from vaginal/anal sex is much higher than from oral sex.

And dose Sir Stefen ever play lotto? the chances are allso small BUT someone will hit the JACK-pot.

antonov

Gold Member
I spke to a micro biologist friend ......who said the risk was very low risk...... as the acids in the Stomach would kill-off any bacteria. ....... thus the risk of contacting an STD of HIV from vaginal/anal sex is much higher than from oral sex.

I'm not a microbiologist, but isn't HIV a virus, and therefore unaffected by stomach acid??

O

Oscar61

some ladies suck without condom for 10 year and never pick up anything.

Christine mc queen and gloria v swallow.

S

sexnut

If I book a girl who swallows, I would get tested afterwards and get checked again in a month so as not to pass anything on :D

T

Tania Admin

100% right on the head (no pun intended)

A

Alecia the Foxx

The risks of HIV or Hep C would not be any higher than for you are silly. In fact, they would be higher for you are silly as some people have bleeding gums, and apparently if someone has brushed their teeth right before doing it, or right after doing it with someone infected, this may cause undetectable gum bleeding. Stomach acids and enzymes would kill any viruses as soon as they reached the stomach.

T

Tania Admin

The risks of HIV or Hep C would not be any higher than for you are silly. In fact, they would be higher for you are silly as some people have bleeding gums, and apparently if someone has brushed their teeth right before doing it, or right after doing it with someone infected, this may cause undetectable gum bleeding. Stomach acids and enzymes would kill any viruses as soon as they reached the stomach.

That maybe true, but even after cleaning your mouth I would be concerned how long viruses would live in the mouth,,and really it is risky to the W/L and too the client..Safe sex is good sex

A

Alecia the Foxx

That maybe true, but even after cleaning your mouth I would be concerned how long viruses would live in the mouth,,and really it is risky to the W/L and too the client..Safe sex is good sex

Agree completely :eek:ccasion14

A

AlexandraSilk

It amazes me the amount of men who call/email/text asking for natural services assuring me of their "health checks".

stovo82

Diamond Member
Not only do men want oral sex without a condom with W/L they also want unprotected vaginal/anal sex with W/L. With a condom the man feels nothing, but without a condom he feels the warmth of the mouth, vagina or anus.

Some W/Ls may accept the extra money offered for unprotected sexual services.

T

Tania Admin

Not only do men want oral sex without a condom with W/L they also want unprotected vaginal/anal sex with W/L. With a condom the man feels nothing, but without a condom he feels the warmth of the mouth, vagina or anus.

Some W/Ls may accept the extra money offered for unprotected sexual services.

A good w/l can pleasure a man safely,,,unprotected sex at the least can give some nasty curable diseases and worst case a DEATH SENTENCE (AIDS is still rife but awareness campaigns are down)...w/ls practising unsafe sex need educating as this is not appropriate nor safe and endangers many including theirs and the clients partners....

A

Abbi May

I agree babe, sex is the most amazing thing in so many ways, to risk it all for lil more pleasure is absolutely insane! :nono: