• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Vivian

B

Badge

If you guys enjoy a really strong firm massage , as I do , go and see Vivian at TBC , you will not regret it , the best massage I have ever had . Back, shoulders , neck ,legs , bum , arms , hands ,feet all taken care of .
She is also a delight to be with , really easy to talk to and connect with and a lot of fun ,we had a good laugh and really enjoyed my time with her . Thank you Vivian .

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
If you guys enjoy a really strong firm massage , as I do , go and see Vivian at TBC , you will not regret it , the best massage I have ever had . Back, shoulders , neck ,legs , bum , arms , hands ,feet all taken care of .
She is also a delight to be with , really easy to talk to and connect with and a lot of fun ,we had a good laugh and really enjoyed my time with her . Thank you Vivian .
Could not agree more. When the boss sets such a high standard, little wonder the TBC team is so good.