• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Vivian TBC

T

TBC - Vivian

Morning guys, Jessica is in today, and I am so curious now. People who see me before and see Jessica. Who has better boobs?

IMG_4490.JPG IMG_4491.JPG

F

Fond Goodbye

MM methinks Jessica, but then again, she doesn't like her boobies sucked whereas Vivian...

T

TBC - Vivian

Okay guys, I talked with Jessica. Tomorrow (Friday) We are on together. If one of you sexy guys come in and book me and Jessica for a 4 hands massage and will write review to see who had better boobs we will give discount ;).

Anyone brave enough ;)

IMG_4490.JPG WechatIMG1279.jpeg

Reactions: Roo
F

Fond Goodbye

So, has anyone taken up the 4 hand challenge & if so did every participant remain in the room for whatever final act bought the episode to a close, if you know what I mean!!t

Anon1

Silver Member
Great to see you active on the forum again, Vivian!

All these sexy photos have got me keen to make another TBC visit. It's been a while since I saw Jessica last. She was great last time I saw her. :)

aaron.lee

Legend Member
You sure its Vivian?
If she spends half her time here on the forum, perhaps she is not working

T

TBC - Vivian

You sure its Vivian?
If she spends half her time here on the forum, perhaps she is not working

Well being here with you guys is more fun than Facebook. And I wish I. can be here more. I have a lot to do ;)

michael19834567

Gold Member
Ok , she was quiet but friendly , 1/2 decent massage , bout the las 25 mins she jumped on the table blew me then bonked me till time was up !!cleaned me down , drained my wallet an i said see ya !! An i saw her again after that . :excited::hotphoto:

how much were the damages, just want to have rough gauge. thanks!

T

TBC - Vivian

Hey guys, anyone want to come see us tomorrow? (Tuesday)
WechatIMG1271.jpeg WechatIMG752.jpeg
IMG_5179.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5177.JPG
    IMG_5177.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 18

Alfred

Diamond Member
I'll second (or is that third) the two comments above. Drool, drool - I'm getting worse. Photos like that should be absolutely banned. Where's the Australian censor when you need him.

T

TBC - Vivian

I'll second (or is that third) the two comments above. Drool, drool - I'm getting worse. Photos like that should be absolutely banned. Where's the Australian censor when you need him.

Ban me? Come in tomorrow and ban me all over ;) Me, Mimi, and Mia on tomorrow ;)

WechatIMG585.jpeg WechatIMG728.jpeg WechatIMG755.jpeg

Alfred

Diamond Member
You're a bad girl Vivian! Bad all over I think, but I'll have to prove it for myself

T

TBC - Vivian

Hey anyone. Our African Mimi took a nice beach picture she wants me to share with you. She is here now ;)
IMG_5210.JPG