Visit to langtrees

Wooper

Legend Member
Inflation & cost of living don't want to argue about it.
Although GFE experience does that mean I get a Karen who yells and screams at me humiliates me then tells all the other women not to let me book them.
Personally just hope the girls never have booking from Dave the male version of a Karen.
Nah you just sit there for 30 min with her moody at you not having sex and then when you leave you get a txt starting with “I just find it interesting”

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Hey Guy's

Think you should tone it a little. (Thanks)
Here's the thing

It is what it is.
The price's a clearly set and they are what they are.
You do not have to go there.

By all means ask when you do the booking if the various extra's are included, Or not included

Mr's Langtree's is a business lady and doe's not need your harassment

;)The Frenchman 🥐

If you don't like what I said, I could not give a fuck

Wooper

Legend Member
Hey Guy's

Think you should tone it a little. (Thanks)
Here's the thing

It is what it is.
The price's a clearly set and they are what they are.
You do not have to go there.

By all means ask when you do the booking if the various extra's are included, Or not included

Mr's Langtree's is a business lady and doe's not need your harassment

;)The Frenchman 🥐

If you don't like what I said, I could not give a fuck
There was nothing said inline with harassment so please don’t try start drama for no reason as this was all civil thanks

Obbie

Legend Member
Uncle Bobby didn't leave a review on what started this post . So I guess no one really knows what the problem was that he was not happy about . Unless I missed it somewhere else . Plus the post is nearly 10 mths old so I'd say things have changed by now 👍

Last edited:

Wooper

Legend Member
Like I said
I don't care how you read the post.
To me it looked like that.
To other's it may not

;)The Frenchman 😎
Make sure you understand the difference between actual harassment and just general criticism please as you can stir up drama by implying something that never happen

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Make sure you understand the difference between actual harassment and just general criticism please as you can stir up drama by implying something that never happen
Gee Wooper, U do that all the time?
Yes I know the difference quite well, I have worked as a HR Manager for 7 years, however not recently.
TBH all you gotta do is flick a Bra Strap and your in the dog house
Cheers

😎The Frenchman 🥐

ManonaMission

Silver Member
They have changed it too a more gfe style experience.
I went the other day the only thing I would say is remind the girl of the new inclusions she tried to charge me for gfe $100 but when I mentioned the new pricing structure she admitted she had forgotten and all was good 👍 still extra for some gfe things but happy kissing or daty is now included it's not so mechanical. I won't mention the girl as I don't want her in trouble for an honest mistake.

Macey

Receptionist @ Langtrees
Gold Member
Interesting feedback from all. I personally think the price reflects the quality of girls, the service and the reputation of the establishment. Knowing that the lady you are seeing has her health checks regularly and is expected to dress and behave in a certain manner is something most men are prepared to pay for. And they are the clients the ladies like to attract. You pay for quality.