• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I had a interesting visit yesterday, two young officials that wanted me to interpret a web site for them. Canberra is a legal sex industry, and part of the legality is that all commercial sex operators must practise safe sex.
Here is a link to a web site they wanted me to tell them what certain codes meant.

These are the words.
All the girls are friendly, good company and provide good service. They will treat you like you are their boyfriend.
Among the many exciting services we can provide are: full service, natural oral, 69, you are silly, CIM, COB, COF, and two girls doubles.
We can do incall and also outcall to your Canberra hotel or house. Just ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chrisindy's

Are we talking police or ACT Government Office of Regulatory Services Mary-Anne?

Cheers

Peter

bushseeker

Foundation Member
And if there true to form they offer everything and provide little
So might be a bit counter productive offering it on this occasion

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
They knew something wasn't right , and were investigating complaints. They didn't know the terms, they said, but expect they also wanted a nosey, they did ask if I had Asian ladies. I think a crack down on the illegal brothels is going to happen very shortly, as a couple of politicians have been stirring a lot lately. I personally think it only fair, that they do investigate and close down these agencies, so that it is a level playing field for the registered agencies, trying to do the right thing.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
PS Peter from Christindy's please feel welcome to join in the forum, its a great way to get client feedback and new clients.