• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Virgin

A

AlexandraSilk

I think getting your "cherry popped" in a parlor is not bad at all and he might get addicted to the whole thing

The gentlemen called the next day and asked to see me. Unfortunately his requested time clashed with a prior appointment I had with a lovely couple. Must write a post about that incredible night! :la:

S

sexnut

Hypothetically of course....what if a guy put is virginity on the forum for the girls to fight over?....

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Are you thinking of an virginity online auction, sexnut? :thumbsup:

Hi whilom, try Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights :angel1:........just in case you are bored and feel like entertainment. O0

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

S

sexnut

Are you thinking of an virginity online auction, sexnut? :thumbsup:

Hi whilom, try Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights :angel1:........just in case you are bored and feel like entertainment. O0

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't know how popular that would be lol

A

attempogis

sounds like a happy ending, but alexandrasilk how could he tell you of his preferences when I still was a virgin? or is the story only made up by you to entertain us?

J

JoeNaz

Alex, you should be a contributor to CLEO magazines! I regularly read the sex stories page.
At least yours is a reality and not just a made up stories! I hope one day I get to see you! and hope the YMMV falls on my favour! decisions..decisions

A

AlexandraSilk

sounds like a happy ending, but alexandrasilk how could he tell you of his preferences when I still was a virgin? or is the story only made up by you to entertain us?

Attempogis; I imagine like most men he would partake in self pleasure.

russellp1313

Bronze Member
Dont get what the big deal is about virginity. Would you rather drive through peak hour traffic with someone who has never been behind the wheel before or a taxi driver with ten years experience?

M

meetrk

After reading this...i regret it wasn't you when my cherry popped..:love10:

Demon

Legend Member
I am an Alexandra Silk virgin. So I need to make an appointment to have that problem fixed.

W

whoknows

Am prepared to be a volunteer for a W/L to pop my cherry. Any takers?

A

Angelts

Most men that told me on the phone they never done it before , when it comes to action time they are sluts !!!

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Is it rude to say i feel sorry for the next woman who gets him? Such an experienced woman, he would have high expectations for the next lady hehe ;)

R

Raye@Langtrees

wow! Sounds tempting...
850191_1S6CO4NYXZ2P1871W53RTC2OZG3KJG_der-faulenzer_H152651_S.jpg