• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Vanilla Sex

A

AlexandraSilk

A few weeks ago I attended a Private Girls function. As an advertiser on their site I was invited to a gathering of the ladies and gentlemen who employ the wondrous assistance of the Serena and her team on Private Girls to promote their services. These events are held 3 or 4 times a year. As I am new to the site I was a virgin to the assembly of prostitutes. I hadn’t planned on attending however a girlfriend of mine suggested it would be a good opportunity to “check out the competition”.

To clarify, I have never considered other working girls competition. Each of us as individuals offers a distinctly different service. However, I was keen to see the faces of the bodies I had admired on more than one occasion from my computer desk. Also, from time to time, my tastes wander towards to the female of species. I am eager to find a suitable lady who might appease my occasional lust for the taste of the female honey pot.

I agreed to accompany two other ladies who advertise on PG. After discussions on what to wear, the three of us arrived in smart, sexy casual gear. One of the ladies didn’t bring her ID and was denied entry. However, the remaining two of us entered the Devils lair.

Upon arriving, I quickly scanned the room looking for a collection of gorgeous women. Thoughts filled my head; will their photos be a true representation? Will they be humorous? What will we talk about? Are they friendly or stuck up? What will they be like in real life? This I assume is something every punter does. Perhaps we even pondered the same musings. It was titillating being in the reverse position.
I approached a throng of friendly faced women and inquired if this was the PG’s party. They welcomed me with open arms.

After introducing myself to a number of the ladies I began chatting to a dark haired big busted woman. She inquired as to what I did; I replied I am a prostitute. To which she replied “Oh, you have vanilla sex”. I was perplexed. “What do you mean?” It turns out the woman was a mistress, a B&D mistress. After discovering what she did I was full of admiration and query. “Men pay you to humiliate and beat them?” to which she replied smugly “Yes and we don’t even have sex”.
“So, men pay you to treat them badly and there is no sex at the end of it?” I asked puzzled
“No, if they had sex with me they wouldn’t return” was her answer.
B&D with its images of dungeons and torture has always fascinated me. My “vanilla sex” is so different to her torture. It turns out she does slightly torture them, however this is their desire. They pay good money for her to squash their penis or bunch their balls. Please do not misunderstand, I am very happy and love light B&D; handcuffs a light spanking etc. I could just never really get off on inflicting pain on another being.

It was wonderful to meet Mistress as I can now direct inquiries of this sort to her. I’m happy to have what she calls vanilla sex. There is so much you can do with vanilla; it complements so many other sweet treats!

The interesting thing in all of this is; we both aim to please our clients. However it is our delivery methods which differ.

The One

Silver Member
Interesting post and a great read. I like reading about the 'different' events people attend while the masses are in front of the TV.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Wow, in that case my preference is Vanilla sex...I like some choc sprinkle on top please. lol...i can't stand pain, but pleasure is welcomed.

S

sexnut

No shouldn't never be in competition! Variety is the spice of life! I hope w/l don't get jealous when a punter chooses to book with other girls.

Finding out so much more about you keeps me more motivated! hehe

I know where I will blindfold and handcuff you..hehhe

F

Farm Boy

Very interesting, what type of ID was required Alexandra ? drivers license or something to do with WLs?

J

jjohnson

Thanks for taking the time to share, Alexandra. An interesting read but I must admit the thought of having my balls crushed doesn't appeal one bit. I wonder what drives a man to find masochism sexually stimulating?

M

msmagdelena

BDSM is so much more than just pain, sadism & masochism. This is just one aspect of the very long continuum....
The seduction, sensuality & psychological arousal that is involved in this type of play requires far more skill & awareness than one sees from the outside as an activity of causing or receiving pain.

For the novice outsider, it may be hard to understand why a man wants his penis stomped on or why he wants to be kicked hard in the balls or that he wants to be spat on & humiliated. At the end of the day everyone has a kink of some sort others just appear more extreme than others. Cos play is in the realm of BDSM & yet so many do not see this as such. But if you want a W/L to dress up as a school girl to have vanilla sex with, you have just dipped your toe into the BDSM pool even if only in the shallow end.

All i can say is enjoy vanilla sex & be open to try something a little different even if pain is not your thing, there are lots of other things that don't hurt that are fun & kinky to try too. Most of all choose a skilled Mistress of seduction as she will guarantee your experience is memorable.

As for vanilla sex... even the kinkiest of us Mistresses do enjoy it too, but maybe with a slice of lemon or chilli to spice things up a little

regards,
Ms M

P

Perth boy

All I can say is dont knock it to you have tried it. Dont need to get into the pain side if you dont want to.

BDSM is so much fun, well thats coming from a novice that has been a few times and I had a ball. Problem is I belive not a lot of good skilled Mistress in Perth however would like to know if anyone can recomend one.

M

msmagdelena

I belive not a lot of good skilled Mistress in Perth however would like to know if anyone can recomend one.

Actually Perth boy you are dead right. There is a shortage of "skilled" Mistresses in Perth. And sad to say so many subs & slave boys craving some Mistress attention. I dont know many remaining "active" pro-Dommes in Perth as most have closed shop or only offering services to regulars/special clients now.

But remain hopeful as you just never know what awaits you...

B

BabbleSex

I like Vanila Sex,I love plessure and for more sex discussions.

Free Social Sex Chat, featuring live webcam sex, adult chat, or just casual online fun. Poke around profiles, photos and forums.

Last edited by a moderator: