Vanessa's report card.

Whiskyman

Gold Member
Score: A-

When Vivian first posted pictures of Vanessa, I'll admit that I was a little sceptical thinking that her features were enhanced by some fancy photography app. But then Sparky who has got an excellent reputation amongst us, verify that it was indeed all her and her body was that hot. So I called up Vivian and made a booking for that afternoon.

So I arrived a few mins late but they were aware of the delay although they did indicate that Vanessa did have another booking after me. Anyway, they ushered me into the room and I waited patiently for Vanessa to appear. Shortly after, this hot looking chick came into the room with a beaming smile and her body was true to the photos and Sparky's words. She isn't shy, that's for sure. She gave me a big hug and pressed her body against mine and the brain turned into mush to the point that I agreed to use their POS machine to fork out some extra cash and didn't complain about their rather exorbitant $5 charge.

Vanessa instructed me to strip down and lie face down on the table and proceed to give the most sensual massage I ever had. She sort of took control of the session in a teasing way which made it all the more memorable. I won't say that much about the session other to say that it was fantastic and rated it very highly. So I recommend you gentlemen to give her a go. Even if you don't enjoy the session as much as I did, at least you'll get to gawk at her smokin' hot body.

Why a A- you might be asking? Let's just say that I'm a hard marker and but am willing to give her the opportunity to improve her grades. ;)

sparky

Legend Member
I've lost count of how many times I've seen her now and A+ every time
Never been the same any 2 visits and always surpasses the previous visit
I must be due another visit again :)

T

TBC - Vivian

Score: A-

When Vivian first posted pictures of Vanessa, I'll admit that I was a little sceptical thinking that her features were enhanced by some fancy photography app. But then Sparky who has got an excellent reputation amongst us, verify that it was indeed all her and her body was that hot. So I called up Vivian and made a booking for that afternoon.

So I arrived a few mins late but they were aware of the delay although they did indicate that Vanessa did have another booking after me. Anyway, they ushered me into the room and I waited patiently for Vanessa to appear. Shortly after, this hot looking chick came into the room with a beaming smile and her body was true to the photos and Sparky's words. She isn't shy, that's for sure. She gave me a big hug and pressed her body against mine and the brain turned into mush to the point that I agreed to use their POS machine to fork out some extra cash and didn't complain about their rather exorbitant $5 charge.

Vanessa instructed me to strip down and lie face down on the table and proceed to give the most sensual massage I ever had. She sort of took control of the session in a teasing way which made it all the more memorable. I won't say that much about the session other to say that it was fantastic and rated it very highly. So I recommend you gentlemen to give her a go. Even if you don't enjoy the session as much as I did, at least you'll get to gawk at her smokin' hot body.

Why a A- you might be asking? Let's just say that I'm a hard marker and but am willing to give her the opportunity to improve her grades. ;)

Saw her Monday, I marked her as A +

I've lost count of how many times I've seen her now and A+ every time
Never been the same any 2 visits and always surpasses the previous visit
I must be due another visit again :)

Top of my list to visit currently. As it is my birthday today, be nice to see her soon as a present to myself. 😍

Happy birthday
Mine is next week and she told me I have to go see her πŸ˜‹
Can't wait for that visit

Can't wait to see you all

xxx

IMG-7372.JPG