• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Vanessa at TBC

Snowy

Legend Member
Saw Vanessa last night for 1 hr , what a sexy, beautiful young lady she is, I knew right from the start that I was going to have a nice time.
Great big smile on her face as she gave me a nice hug hello at the front desk. Her massage skills are excellent, very sensuous at times Vanessa gives a very good service, so she is young ,sexy as , very curvy, beautiful, big boobs, has quite a few tat's, gentlemen do yourself a favour & go see her.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Saw Vanessa last night for 1 hr , what a sexy, beautiful young lady she is, I knew right from the start that I was going to have a nice time.
Great big smile on her face as she gave me a nice hug hello at the front desk. Her massage skills are excellent, very sensuous at times Vanessa gives a very good service, so she is young ,sexy as , very curvy, beautiful, big boobs, has quite a few tat's, gentlemen do yourself a favour & go see her.
Cheers Snowy. I will be certainly be spending some time with her soon.

T

TBC - Vivian

Thank you for the lovely review. I will make sure she knows ;)

xxx

IMG-1250.JPG

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Always better not to announce or brag about what extra this lady or that lady does, these ladies that we see should be shown respect, they don't want or need explicit reviews saying what's on the menu, remember YMMV, some of you guys need to pull your head in.
Fully agree Snowy. You can write a review, positve or not without the full details.

B

Badge

Always better not to announce or brag about what extra this lady or that lady does, these ladies that we see should be shown respect, they don't want or need explicit reviews saying what's on the menu, remember YMMV, some of you guys need to pull your head in.
Totally agree , when I saw Vivian for the first and only time so far , she asked me not to write about what happened between us and I respected that for her and kept stum .

T

Tania Admin

100 million percent on the nail there Snowy! xo

Fantapants

Silver Member

Right on Snowy. Always on the money. Y’all should heed the snowman’s wisdom. YMWV if u do...,,

Snowy

Legend Member
@Snowy leads the new era of Forum Titans :)

View attachment 105971
Many thanks ladies & gentlemen I'm blushing a bit with all of the nice comments about what I said. For me at my age I appreciate all of the ladies that I see at the parlors, just to spend some time with them is delightful, whether you go for massage or hoping to be offered anything else doesn't really matter.
I tend to forget all of my other troubles that life throws up, if only for a short time. We should appreciate what a fantastic job the ladies do for us & give a thought for all of the crap they have to put up with from some of the customers, what a horrible job they have to do just to earn a living , I don't know what I would do without them, life would become very boring.

Regards Snowy.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Many thanks ladies & gentlemen I'm blushing a bit with all of the nice comments about what I said. For me at my age I appreciate all of the ladies that I see at the parlors, just to spend some time with them is delightful, whether you go for massage or hoping to be offered anything else doesn't really matter.
I tend to forget all of my other troubles that life throws up, if only for a short time. We should appreciate what a fantastic job the ladies do for us & give a thought for all of the crap they have to put up with from some of the customers, what a horrible job they have to do just to earn a living , I don't know what I would do without them, life would become very boring.

Regards Snowy.
Eloquently written Snowy. Exactly what I believe as well.