• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Valuable natural health products

A

Amarli_Jo

I know of some natural health products that help with fatigue, stress and my favourite is that product her special detox product.
These are great for us girls in this industry as we need to have high energy levels the best way we can without the excess caffeine from the many cofees and redbulls which are not very good for us..

I'll be posting some names as soon as I get more information

P

Phat Barry

There is a wonder food to eat after any sort of physical exertion and it is natures own energy drink.
The magic food.... Watermelon. It is jammed packed full of electrolytes and a pile of other natural goodies to help replenish you.

The other food which is good and guys who have partners with low libido is foods which are a rich source of zinc

That is why it is often mentioned that oysters are an aphrodisiac.

I have one other tid bit of information which not only is a quick energy booster but helps your skin is natural honey. Now I am not talking about the stuff you buy in the supermarket It has to be unprocessed from the hive. There is a natural enzyme which is killed when honey is processed.
Anyway If you have eczema or other skin irritations you can apply straight on to the skin or add a few spoons into a bath.

M

MissMayhem

Watermelon is amazing. I always have some when I'm run down, tired or dehydrated. And its sooo yummy too especially when ice cold. I think I should rub some on my nipples, haha.

91nick

does zinc really increase a girls sex drive? thats brilliant,
good website for supplements and vitamins is bodybuilding.com they have supplements at half what you would pay in a shop here, eg a bucket of protien powder here is near 150 on the website you can get it for 50 not inc shipping which is still pretty good

when i finished a game of footy i would always grab some gummy lollies and some carbs to get me back up, but that is after 2+ hours of hard exercise lol

M

Mya_01

Awesome. I am always on the look out for something that can replace having to drink those horrid V energy drinks..

Hopefully you can post them up soon...struggling with working the long weekend shifts :(