Vaginas

golfball

Silver Member
I've seen the articles in do you prefer shaved or natural pussies now, how about
Do you prefer innies or outies

Are there people out there who like one or the other

P

punters

Innies look nice and neat but outies have that extra feal, I like one,s that dont hang down alot, It turns me on, I like playing with them and eating them

osscar

Foundation Member
I have always had a love of large pendulous vagina lips particularly when giving oral to a lady , much more to play with and i believe its a real turn on for the lady so im told

C

Charlie57

Labia Minora (Cuntflaps, Vagina Lips) are very erotic.LOL

Check out "Hotpussy.com"

D

dees64

I love them neat!!! But I agree with Reddevil because I love ass!!

A

angelia

Boys here it is…your dreams have finally come true! What more could you ask for than a vagina masturbator in a beer can. Pop the top up and get ready to rock with the ultimate handheld masturbator! The super-soft Fanta flesh inside feel is just like the real thing, only better. The warm, lifelike material wraps tight around your pleasure rod, while the interior is lined, with 10 pleasure pearls for added sensations. Never mind those other masturbators that leaves you wanting more…

Attention
This device is exclusively for individual, please be careful to keep it clean before and after use; when washing it, keep circuit part away from water, avoid to cause electrical fault; keep silicone cover away from dirty matter like ink; before storage, remove battery and reposition back to its normal site respectively in packing box for future use

Last edited by a moderator:
P

punters

Boys here it is…your dreams have finally come true! What more could you ask for than a vagina masturbator in a beer can. Pop the top up and get ready to rock with the ultimate handheld masturbator! The super-soft Fanta flesh inside feel is just like the real thing, only better. The warm, lifelike material wraps tight around your pleasure rod, while the interior is lined, with 10 pleasure pearls for added sensations. Never mind those other masturbators that leaves you wanting more…

Attention
This device is exclusively for individual, please be careful to keep it clean before and after use; when washing it, keep circuit part away from water, avoid to cause electrical fault; keep silicone cover away from dirty matter like ink; before storage, remove battery and reposition back to its normal site respectively in packing box for future use

hah! how funny It needs a shave and theres no pulse

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

12cf6f10ce63d6f2765f282e658c74d