• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

USA?

SAO26.2

Wiink. I'll Do the Rest
Gold Member
I’ve been traveling awhile and, as always, I’m struck by how different the sex industry is in America. Prostitution is illegal nearly everywhere, and strip clubs are regulated by the most ridiculous rules. If the club serves alcohol, then the girls have to wear bottoms and sometimes bottoms and pasties. But if the club is BYOB, then the girls are totally nude. There’s a seediness to it and a humiliating vibe that you don’t see in Australia. Or Canada. Or the UK. Or pretty much anywhere else.

I’m curious about all of your thoughts and observations.

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
Yep that pretty much sums it up! Spent some years there in the 90’s.
Vegas was the exception you could be walking down the street with your partner and still get hammered with pamphlets for various clubs and WL’s.
Miami strip clubs were more than willing to bend the rules if the dollars were right And having done a little research most are still in operation

glen

Gold Member
Yep that pretty much sums it up! Spent some years there in the 90’s.
Vegas was the exception you could be walking down the street with your partner and still get hammered with pamphlets for various clubs and WL’s.
Miami strip clubs were more than willing to bend the rules if the dollars were right And having done a little research most are still in operation
Yes, Vegas has more pimps than Bali has hawkers, its a bit of a pain at times.

Sherry

Staff member
Legend Member
Yes there are some really weird laws there when it comes to sex. Totally agree with svengali's comment - sadly that is 100% spot on.
I'm amazed Nevada is allowed brothels given how strict they are about prostitution. Australia at least are more open minded and realistic about it thankfully.

tombell

Silver Member
as a regular in NYC it's certainly helpful to know how the game is played. Yes,illegal. And the big sites (backpage, the erotic review etc) have been closed. So all the new sites host from outside USA. And there are plenty of sites - eg bedpage (i kid u not) , ampreviews.net and many others.

some simple rules:-

1. do a google search on the phone number. if nothing turns up be careful;
2. is outcall offered? - if so, unlikely to be a sting operation;
3. if you haven't used the service provider/agency before expect to be scrutinized. your phone number will be checked carefully! most providers will not discuss their services over the phone. Usually they'll quote hrly rate. That's it. Some screening requirements are intrusive to put it mildly;
4. there are heaps of "walk in" places. China town is full of them. Quality is very variable.
5. there are heaps of R n T places . Many have been there for years. Like here, individual girls will offer different extras. The house fee for 1 hr is normally $60-80. Standard tug is c$50 tip.
6. be sensible - and you'll have no real problems.

Last edited:

IceFragmatic

Diamond Member
I came to know that people here get STDs, so for me, safe sex is no sex in this country.. Go enjoy the place and come back to your own country.