• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Urgent Attention Humans..!

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Hello darling lovely to see a new member participating and life is to short to hold grudges. As humans are all different and have different opinions. None us are the same and thank goodness imagine if there was 2 of me lol
I apologise if people where in any way offended by anything I have said. Some people here know me in real life and know I have terrible case of foot in mouth and I am not afraid to say hey perhaps the way I handed things may have not been the right way and I am sorry. As some of you know my health has declined dramatically over the last 2 years and while that is in now way an excusing for poor behaviour it possible has caused me to be more negative and I am sorry. I have lived with agonising pain more than I could bear and grateful for adequate medication. And sadly with this the frustration on not being able to function the way I used to. Medication has nasty side effects and leaving an emotionally & financially abusive in April this year. You see guys I am human to and I apologise for my personal life effecting how I treat others.

Punky my luv I am glad you are enjoying your time here

Penny S

Staff member
Legend Member
Hello darling lovely to see a new member participating and life is to short to hold grudges. As humans are all different and have different opinions. None us are the same and thank goodness imagine if there was 2 of me lol
I apologise if people where in any way offended by anything I have said. Some people here know me in real life and know I have terrible case of foot in mouth and I am not afraid to say hey perhaps the way I handed things may have not been the right way and I am sorry. As some of you know my health has declined dramatically over the last 2 years and while that is in now way an excusing for poor behaviour it possible has caused me to be more negative and I am sorry. I have lived with agonising pain more than I could bear and grateful for adequate medication. And sadly with this the frustration on not being able to function the way I used to. Medication has nasty side effects and leaving an emotionally & financially abusive in April this year. You see guys I am human to and I apologise for my personal life effecting how I treat others.

Thanks dear sad to hear about your health really unfair, You know what we can at least help each other to stay happy by exchanging ideas,jokes and all sorts of things after all we live on a same planet right? so no one can escape it apart E.Musk from Tesla i mean he may has a chance to leave this wonderful planet and go to some other planet like say Krypton or whatever there is

Anyway Hey Monique take good care of yourself and eat healthy and stay happy
;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
Attention...Attention...Attention all the lovely Humans

To all Humans on this Forum as days passed i never felt like an Outsider here, so a very thanks for that, leaving aside that, saw some tension between some but i think it got sort out, and at the end of this thread just want to say that.:cool:

Yeah you:wideyed:- @Miss Monique @happypirate @Happy2 @Farm Boy 2 @Tizzy @Alley W @Samantha Witch @Aluicus @Miss Vineta @Averagebloke @sdm85 @aaron.lee @MikeB

And i apologies if i forgot to mention anyone including You..
Thank you @Punkyfunky for sharing this ....And its true every single day every ones contribution make this forum amazing.....We all are trying our best to up the forum,and it was possible just because each and every member supporting each other.I am glad that i am part of this lovely family.Thank you every one:)

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Thank you @Punkyfunky for sharing this ....And its true every single day every ones contribution make this forum amazing.....We all are trying our best to up the forum,and it was possible just because each and every member supporting each other.I am glad that i am part of this lovely family.Thank you every one:)

You guy's Girls are doing well and I am sorry if I have upset anyone my apologies

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
You guy's Girls are doing well and I am sorry if I have upset anyone my apologies
We all are family member......So you don't need to be sorry...you are guiding us in to the right track ....And we really need your support to keep the forum going:)

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member

Sad to hear about your health ,take good care of yourself

Alley W

Diamond Member

To all Humans on this Forum as days passed i never felt like an Outsider here, so a very thanks for that, leaving aside that, saw some tension between some but i think it got sort out, and at the end of this thread just want to say that.:cool:

Yeah you:wideyed:- @Miss Monique @happypirate @Happy2 @Farm Boy 2 @Tizzy @Alley W @Samantha Witch @Aluicus @Miss Vineta @Averagebloke @sdm85 @aaron.lee @MikeB

Thanks babe any thing I can help you with feel free to ask as I'm open for helping others and will pencil you if anything needed from your end

Alley W

Diamond Member

Take good care of your health and I must tell, you are a great teacher as we were unable to think how to gear up in the forum and its your words made us understand the nature of the forum and how it works so thank you and stay blessed will definitely disturb you (yes mentioning ' Disturb :p" ) when any suggestions are required from your end :mad:

M

I think we all are doing as our caliber. And we all have the same vision. Talking about the forum we are a family member. Still we have a long way to go, its just the beginning.

M

I agree @Miss Monique . No two individual have the same mentality and as we are different from each other that's what make us unique. There's many thing one can learn from the other. rather than staying in past its better to live in present and make it wonderful.

Penny S

Staff member
Legend Member
I agree @Miss Monique . No two individual have the same mentality and as we are different from each other that's what make us unique. There's many thing one can learn from the other. rather than staying in past its better to live in present and make it wonderful.
Well said Tiz, this reminds me of a song "What a Wonderful world" by Louis:)

Averagebloke

Fitser Team
Gold Member

To all Humans on this Forum as days passed i never felt like an Outsider here, so a very thanks for that, leaving aside that, at the end of this thread just want to say that.:cool:

Yeah you:wideyed:- @Miss Monique @happypirate @Happy2 @Farm Boy 2 @Tizzy @Alley W @Samantha Witch @Aluicus @Miss Vineta @Averagebloke @sdm85

@aaron.lee @MikeB
THANK YOU, We all are trying our best to up the forum,and it was possible just because each and every member supporting each other.