• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Urethral sounding: What is it? And why do men do it?

Farrah

Silver Member
Are you ready for a completely new way to pleasure yourself?
Urethral Sounding is not for the faint-hearted.
In fact, the appeal comes from the fact that it's too extreme for most guys.
Sounding or Urethral Sounding is the use of probes to increase the inner diameter of the urethra. Sounds are also used to stretch the urethra in order to receive genital piercings. The reason men do sounding is, there are tons of nerve endings on the head of the penis and in the urethra itself.
Mostly men explore this kind of play due to the fact they have a lot longer urethra (especially if you've got a long penis), and it is safer for men to do it, compared to women. Also, the urethra has direct access to the prostate, while through prostate milking you're only pressing the external P-spot, which is not direct stimulation. Finally, there is a big psychological thrill that some men find exciting. It's taking the word 'Taboo' (like anal play for men) to a whole new level.

s-l300.jpg

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Are you ready for a completely new way to pleasure yourself?
Urethral Sounding is not for the faint-hearted.
In fact, the appeal comes from the fact that it's too extreme for most guys.
Sounding or Urethral Sounding is the use of probes to increase the inner diameter of the urethra. Sounds are also used to stretch the urethra in order to receive genital piercings. The reason men do sounding is, there are tons of nerve endings on the head of the penis and in the urethra itself.
Mostly men explore this kind of play due to the fact they have a lot longer urethra (especially if you've got a long penis), and it is safer for men to do it, compared to women. Also, the urethra has direct access to the prostate, while through prostate milking you're only pressing the external P-spot, which is not direct stimulation. Finally, there is a big psychological thrill that some men find exciting. It's taking the word 'Taboo' (like anal play for men) to a whole new level.

View attachment 68103

Anybody who hasn't tried this is missing out.
One time I even took my sounds to the massage place that must not be named and taught a certain lady there how to administer to me.
She nearly fainted, as I recall, but was fascinated by the experience and my reaction.

The trick is not to start with too fat a sound. I would also recommend not using a hollow one, unless it is either glass or chromed inside as well as outside. I bought one that was just steel that was chromed and polished outside, but left rusty looking on the inside. You really don't want to be inserting that. If you do use a hollow one, get some pipe cleaners and alcohol (not whisky; isopropyl alcohol) .

I haven't tried glass ones yet. I guess the thought of breaking them while inserted worries me.
I also still need to get an electrostim one.

Just remember to disinfect before use and use plenty of lube. The paraben free version. Normal lube, with Paraben stings afterwards when you take a leak. Trust me on this. Unless you like pissing razorblades for a few hours, heed my warning.

Sophie South

Adventurous Brunette
Gold Member
Anybody who hasn't tried this is missing out.
One time I even took my sounds to the massage place that must not be named and taught a certain lady there how to administer to me.
She nearly fainted, as I recall, but was fascinated by the experience and my reaction.

The trick is not to start with too fat a sound. I would also recommend not using a hollow one, unless it is either glass or chromed inside as well as outside. I bought one that was just steel that was chromed and polished outside, but left rusty looking on the inside. You really don't want to be inserting that. If you do use a hollow one, get some pipe cleaners and alcohol (not whisky; isopropyl alcohol) .

I haven't tried glass ones yet. I guess the thought of breaking them while inserted worries me.
I also still need to get an electrostim one.

Just remember to disinfect before use and use plenty of lube. The paraben free version. Normal lube, with Paraben stings afterwards when you take a leak. Trust me on this. Unless you like pissing razorblades for a few hours, heed my warning.

Oh wow, you seem like a true voyager; hats off to you!

I've never taken part or seen sounding first hand as such, but I find it interesting all the same. But oh man, I guess the thought of breaking a glass sound while inserted worries me too because I almost jumped out of my seat when I reached that part of your post!

I bet the lady you saw learned more than expected and found the experience quite memorable; I know I would!

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Oh wow, you seem like a true voyager; hats off to you!

I've never taken part or seen sounding first hand as such, but I find it interesting all the same. But oh man, I guess the thought of breaking a glass sound while inserted worries me too because I almost jumped out of my seat when I reached that part of your post!

I bet the lady you saw learned more than expected and found the experience quite memorable; I know I would!

Well, Sophie. Exactly how adventurous are you?
How interested are you in a memorable experience?

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
How willing are you to make a sacrifice to the goddess of curiosity? I make up for my lack of skill with enthusiasm, but I'm a gentle touch all the same. ;)

Sophie, there is no such thing as a sacrifice. All actions have a cost and a benefit. The experience would benefit us both. I just look for benefit to be mutual.

Please feel free to PM me if you would like to discuss.

Sophie South

Adventurous Brunette
Gold Member
Fair enough; you're in charge! I was giving myself a little makeover on my day off but if you change your mind, feel free to message me. It works both ways, like most good things in life. :hilarious:

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Fair enough; you're in charge! I was giving myself a little makeover on my day off but if you change your mind, feel free to message me. It works both ways, like most good things in life. :hilarious:
I'm keen. I just thought that you were still considering it.