• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Unsafe sex

This kind of ads are not uncommon. The question is: are the advertised services the same as the offered services? Ad is put up by the manager and the WL has no idea what has been advertised. This happens usually to Asian WLs who can't communicate in English.

Agree - a friend (ex working girl from China) told me this is reasonably common, the girl actually has no idea what her advert says....pretty shitty, disrespectful and inhumane way to manage someone!!

Vasil

Bronze Member
Casual sex is a business that no one is immune from. What means will help to avoid sexual infections after sex with a stranger? A condom is the main means of protection against sexual diseases. It helps to protect against both bacterial infections - among them syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, and viral infections — HIV, various types of hepatitis and others. After an "unsafe" sexual act, the first thing you need to do is urinate: a stream of urine will partially wash away the bacteria from the urethra. Step number two — thoroughly wash yourself with a means for intimate hygiene. It is necessary to wash not only the genitals, but also the areas next to them: the pubis, the inner surface of the thighs. Casual sex is fraught with skin diseases: scabies, herpes, various irritations. Step number three-treatment with antiseptics. It is necessary to treat the genitals and pubis with a spray, or apply the product to cotton wool or a sterile napkin for processing. Therefore, it is recommended to always use methods of contraception.
My examples of rimming plug that suit me a lot