• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Unsafe sex services: DATY, CBJ and STI risk

John Smithl

Legend Member
Hi All, I've said hi on the newbie thread and this is my first post...

I understand that safe sex is rightly promoted for everyone's health and wellbeing.
I'd like to open up the topic (pun not necessarily intended) to discuss DATY and STI risk. Is it a double standard that DATY is offered (usually without a dental dam) and BJs are covered?

Thoughts, ideas, respectful opinions?...

Alley W

Diamond Member
Sexual contact that doesn't involve the exchange of semen, vaginal fluids or blood between partners is considered to be safe sex.Unsafe sex may put you or your partner at risk of STIs such as chlamydia, gonorrhoea, syphilis, Mycoplasma genitalium, HIV or hepatitis B, or may result in an unplanned pregnancy

Katie Quinn

Gold Member
It may be a double standard to allow licking without plastic on the pussy but the laws do not require us to wear them as far as I’m aware ? Perhaps this will also change in time .

The entire act is risky but give yourself some time and realise you have the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing pleasure at your clients expense !

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
The laws of Perth from 1999 state that a prolatic must be used for the exchange of any bodily fluids. It is a double standard, no one will use the dam for more than a few moments and the ladies don't even know how to use them properly.
The dam is meant to be lubed on both sides before using...
The condom for oral sex is important, and not only for safe sex standards, but to show the line between a work life and a private life.
Ladies that overstep this line have a lot more psychological problems than the ladies that always separate the two via the condom use.
If condoms are a high standard and used properly like a little lube in the head of the condom, they can add to the experience rather than reduce the sensation...plus you guys get to last a little longer....
The health department have recorded a large increase in the spread of oral STI's over the last 4 years, to my knowledge they are mostly in females.

Sophie South

Adventurous Brunette
Gold Member
Sorry if this seems a bit uninformed, but would this mean the precautions should extend towards open-mouth kissing as well? I provide open-mouth kissing as an extra service, but only if clients understand that their mouths are included in my pre-booking health check. Oral lesions get a no from me, but I don't mean to cast any shade on anyone who isn't on the same page as me when it comes to this because we all have our limits and they're always valid. I'm just curious about anyone else's thoughts on the matter. :)

PantySlayer

Self-Proclaimed Peach Connoisseur
Diamond Member
and they don't know where you've been it does work both ways....

Unless your both getting full STI screens before a booking, there's no way to know that the other person is 100% safe. Even in doing this you would never know as the other party may having gotten something that hasn't had time for antibodies to be made yet so it wouldn't show up in the screening anyway.