Ubud girls

kendo

Legend Member
i suspect everything will have changed. Will be interesting to see what you find after the economy has been smashed by covid. I'll be heading back to Ubud soon too.

Spicey

Gold Member
Any updates on Ubud? Going there in July with family and hoping to get some me time while on holidays.
Any opportunities or advice will be well recieved.
This is my first time to Bali as an adult.

Thanks in advance

Spicey

Gold Member
Anything else to add?

Would appreciate any Intel for Ubud, or am I wasting my time there and should have booked accommodation somewhere else?

Ramnad

Bronze Member
I’m off to Ubud in January 2023 for a week. Anyone have any recommendations for places that offer extras?

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
@Ramnad Maybe take care while there as changes appear to be happening.

Ramnad

Bronze Member
@Ramnad Maybe take care while there as changes appear to be happening.
Thanks mate. I lived in Dubai for 2 years, very strict laws there too, didn't stop a lot of things going on though. But always pays to be careful!!

Longshot

Gold Member
@Ramnad Great comparison, I had suspected it would be business as usual though maybe with caution.
It won't change anything...it's mainly aimed at the locals, married and otherwise.

I've been going to Bali for decades...know of very little opportunity in Ubud however Seminyak and Kuta, opportunities abound!!!

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
It won't change anything...it's mainly aimed at the locals, married and otherwise.

I've been going to Bali for decades...know of very little opportunity in Ubud however Seminyak and Kuta, opportunities abound!!!
I’ve never been out of Australia, I had thought Bali was a place to go for a cheap holiday and knockoff merchandise with Thailand being the go-to for sex tourism. Didn’t know Bali was that too.

Longshot

Gold Member
I’ve never been out of Australia, I had thought Bali was a place to go for a cheap holiday and knockoff merchandise with Thailand being the go-to for sex tourism. Didn’t know Bali was that too.
Bali has opportunities but you've got to look around and take some misses. Find a good AMP and build a relationship and all is usually quite good.

Thailand yes also, but Philippines memories will stay with me forever...heaven!!!!

Ramnad

Bronze Member

Very little or none at all?

casualfun

Legend Member
Found this intresting guy on facebook