• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Dea VIP Darwin

Gold Member
There are about 200 countries in the world, and every country - as an important part of cultures - has its own traditional food. I was wondering what food in your oppinion is traditional Australian? I think of pies, carrot cake, sunday roasts, fish'n chips and more.

Show me your most favourite recipes so I can take them back home with me and spread some of your unique culture there :)

1569117894788.png

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member

Poached eggs are a beautiful thing. The whites are just firm enough on the outside to contain an oozy, golden yolk in a round little egg package. And they make for a delicious, healthy breakfast. With a few tips, you too can learn how to poach an egg perfectly every time!

Isn't poaching an egg stealing?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
There are about 200 countries in the world, and every country - as an important part of cultures - has its own traditional food. I was wondering what food in your oppinion is traditional Australian? I think of pies, carrot cake, sunday roasts, fish'n chips and more.

Show me your most favourite recipes so I can take them back home with me and spread some of your unique culture there :)

View attachment 71181

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meat_pie

oysetr.jpg

Seafood-Platter_12168.jpg

Yummie!!

Ama01

Bronze Member
We would eat the Kangaroos on the farm but we never knew it hahha
So for me "sneaky kangaroo tail stew" would be my family recipe...sometimes rabbit but always told it was mutton...all yummy

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I’ve eaten Australian wildlife, is that Australian enough?
Roo, croc, turtle, lizard, barramundi, wild honey.
The wild honey made me fairly crook.🤢