• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

sdm85

Gold Member
My music tastes are varied but i'm an Iggy fan. Doesn't seem to get much love over here?
Loads of great collab's this year and Tech N9ne features heavily on my playlists
Taking it back a few years to my teenage years with One Dollar Short and MXPX. How good is life with a bit of disposable income, plenty of spare time and no responsibilities.

Last edited:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Friday Night is almost upon us and the weekend is almost here. Raise your glasses up high and give thanks to all the working ladies.

ZZ Top-La Grange Gayageum ver. by Luna
Very Interesting version

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
The Weekend is Here...…………………...
Raise your Glass high and salute all the Working Ladies.
Alabama 3 - Woke Up This Morning

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
The Cure - Burn
"Don't look don't look" the shadows breathe Whispering me away from you "Don't wake at night to watch her sleep You know that you will always lose This trembling Adored Tousled bird mad girl... " But every night I burn But every night I call your name Every night I burn Every night I fall again

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Friday Night is almost upon us and the weekend is almost here.
Raise your glasses up high and give thanks to all the working ladies.

Joan Jett & Harley Quinn Do You Wanna Touch me

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Saturday Night is here, raise your glasses high to all the Ladies working tonight
Edwyn Collins - A Girl Like You

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Saturday Night is almost amoug us, raise your glasses high to all the Ladies working tonight.

The Psychedelic Furs - Heaven