• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Good to c the Forum's back. I hope there are some trannie lovers out there mayb we can talk about em here??

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
I'm curious since you mentioned "trannie" lovers if felmales who love "trannies" exist?
I know male ones exist, they try message me on social media.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
ok now you go to visir a GG and it costs ya say $300/350 then ur hit with xtra 50 to kiss mw xtra 50 for DATY XTRA for you are silly xtra for this xtra for that n so on so a visit can can cost you 200/300 xtra un top of the $300/350
whats the go with trannieas is it the same you pay at the door then xtra for this xtra for that i know some charge xtra 50 to get them to cum
so some trannies r charging 300+ but is that all inclusive or r u paying xtra 50 for this xtra for that also makibg it a very xpensive hour??

frankly

Gold Member
agree, I hate the extra, extra, extra, as for cumming, many of them don't or can't. If there like me, good for maybe two shots a day, then I can understand their reluctance to blow and not get paid. But if you advertise GFE then give me GFE. And don't interrupt the process, don't get me all horny then stop and ask for money.
Jeeez life's tuff.

Bigmick

Legend Member
agree, I hate the extra, extra, extra, as for cumming, many of them don't or can't. If there like me, good for maybe two shots a day, then I can understand their reluctance to blow and not get paid. But if you advertise GFE then give me GFE. And don't interrupt the process, don't get me all horny then stop and ask for money.
Jeeez life's tuff.
Don't go with Nikita then. She will consistently ask you for money throughout the session. Really kills the mood.
The link is broken, so has been taken down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tombo

Silver Member
Don't go with Nikita then. She will consistently ask you for money throughout the session. Really kills the mood.

$950 for an hour with no fucking?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member

you tried her ??

Bigmick

Legend Member
you tried her ??
Yeah Bepp seen her 4-5 times over the last few years. And no have never paid those insane prices haha
I have written a couple of reviews on Nikita on this website. It's buried deep in here somewhere.

Timboh66

Yeah Bepp seen her 4-5 times over the last few years. And no have never paid those insane prices haha
I have written a couple of reviews on Nikita on this website. It's buried deep in here somewhere.

Bigmick, can I ask a question; was anything ever buried deep in her ?! ;)

Timboh66

Another question to all on this forum;
Anybody know anything about this:
CLUB 103 TRANS CENTRAL
A swingers club in Perth, Club 103 opens its doors on a Thursday night from 7pm to 11.30pm to the TV/TS/CD/TG community.
Openly inviting anyone who is curious about a sexual encounter with a ladyboy the club charges $50 for admirers, $30 for couples and $10 for ‘ladies’.

frankly

Gold Member
Hey Timbo66,
A couple of things to comment on, I also never paid Nikita that sort of huge money, but I also have never been back for seconds, it was almost the classic asian performance, ok give me the money, now lets get it over then you can go.
The second point is No 103.
I have been three times in the last 18 months, first time was terrific, met a couple of beaut trannies.
Went back the following week for desert and it was just a few cross dressers, same the third time. Cross dressers rather than Trans and I must admit the if I am going to spend time with anyone, I will only go with trans.
Call me stupid or whatever you like, but if I am going to cross over to the beautiful side (not the dark side) then I still love to see a really nice set of boobs.

frankly

Gold Member
Frankly
Thank you for the informative reply about both Nikita and Club 103.
It is a shame you have been disappointed by both.
I will continue to try club 103, it does seem to be a real punt as to wether it's a good night or not, do'nt bother going before 8.00, take your $50 and a bottle of wine and just enjoy that, anything more is a bonus. I wish I had the name of that first girl!

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
where is this 103 place an apart from the usual..eg: connections....court hotel is there anywhere else in perth where these ladies hang out
Kool Googled it found it

Bigmick

Legend Member
Bigmick, can I ask a question; was anything ever buried deep in her ?! ;)
Gday Timboh, no It wasn't mate. Her add is correct. She doesn't go there. Though she has been telling me recently that it is being considered with me. But it doesn't matter, the price that I pay matches the activities we have done.

frankly

Gold Member
Gents, I notice three of four new trans adverts on Backpage - get out there, get amongst them and do a review for us.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
WTF!!!
84d3b5697976fbfff6dd567066c39d68.jpg

how does she get it there??

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
just looked thru b/p ...n geezus those ladyboys r well hung ..when i grabb my lil jr it disappears in my hand ...when they grabb IT theres still 2-3 inches showing......lucky bitches

Tombo

Silver Member
Hey guys. I just saw this adveetised on Backpage, wow! Absolute stunners. I would love to give them a go but they are asking for $400/hr solo.