• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Tradwife, "The movement"

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
If you are not aware there is a new movement occurring its called, "Tradwife"

Tradwife is a term describing women who prefer a role of feminine submission in a marriage relationship.[1] The term, a composite of the words traditional and wife, describes women who wish to abandon careers in business or in public life and focus instead on housework and raising children, and who agree with statements like A woman's place is in the home.[1] It is controversial partly because of the associations in the United States with the far right and politics of the Republican party.[1][2] It rejects many of the precepts of feminism. It accept the notion of the husband being the dominant figure in the home.[3] The movement has spread in part through social media accounts as well as YouTube, featuring women, who are usually white, extolling the virtues of staying at home, fixing meals, having lots of children and raising them, submitting to male leadership, and behaving like "traditional wives".[4]

‘Submitting to my husband like it's 1959': Why I became a TradWife ¦ BBC Stories

T

Tania Admin

If you are not aware there is a new movement occurring its called, "Tradwife"

Tradwife is a term describing women who prefer a role of feminine submission in a marriage relationship.[1] The term, a composite of the words traditional and wife, describes women who wish to abandon careers in business or in public life and focus instead on housework and raising children, and who agree with statements like A woman's place is in the home.[1] It is controversial partly because of the associations in the United States with the far right and politics of the Republican party.[1][2] It rejects many of the precepts of feminism. It accept the notion of the husband being the dominant figure in the home.[3] The movement has spread in part through social media accounts as well as YouTube, featuring women, who are usually white, extolling the virtues of staying at home, fixing meals, having lots of children and raising them, submitting to male leadership, and behaving like "traditional wives".[4]

‘Submitting to my husband like it's 1959': Why I became a TradWife ¦ BBC Stories

If a woman is happy to do that then good for her. If she chooses to work, good for her. Life is short. Do what makes you happy if it's not hurting someone else.