• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
saree 1.jpg

Indian traditional clothing has always been elegant. Being an Indian woman, there is nothing more appealing than a traditional Indian saree.
It looks great on casual occasions and women of all ages.

saree 2.jpg

This is another kind of wearing saree in Bengal.

salwar 3.jpg

Salwar Kameez is popularly known as the Punjabi suit ...It is the traditional dress of women
in Kolkata ...
The outfit comprises a pair of trousers (salwar) and a tunic (kameez) that is usually paired with a scarf (dupatta)..

Last edited by a moderator:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I was shown many many moons ago in Tamil Nadu how to fold a saree. There is a special technique to it. Needless to say I have forgotten how to do it properly

M

I was shown many many moons ago in Tamil Nadu how to fold a saree. There is a special technique to it. Needless to say I have forgotten how to do it properly
Perhaps you can visit to India again and learn once again how to fold them....;)

Why don't you tell us some of your experience about India in the India Forum. Join us there and let us know about what you did when you were in India last time.