Tracey & Mary-Anne Delhi ,Taj Mahal Adventure

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Tracey arrived 12.30am Thursday morning, 1.5rs getting thru customs. We went back to my guest house for a shower, repack and a 45 min nap, then back to the airport for Delhi the capital city of India.
A friend picked me up from the airport, one hour to our hotel in the centre of the city, the car over heats half way there. Tracey is shattered from nearly 25 hrs travelling and had to enjoy a 3 minute sauna on the side of the road, whilst we waited for anorher car to take us to the hotel. We arrived at lunch time, took a early check in cost $20 and hit the shower and air conditioning to cool down.
Took a 35 min nap then off to a lovely modern Delhi bar restaurant for lunch. We had very traditional palak paneer, a another two dishes, done in a very modern way, delicious, delicious.
Back to the hotel about 3ish and hit the beds, they were bliss. We both slept for 15 hours.
This morning breakfast around 7.31, then half an hour in the gym to get our 2 week weight loss journey off the ground. I weighed in at 66.9 so hoping to get another 2 kilo off before I come home. Tracey will tell her own story.
I forgot we did a tour on the way to hotel yesterday Delhi has some beautiful buildings, and parks. Reminds me of Beijing, and a very clean city. The staff at the hotel are all very handsome so Tracey and I have lots opps to flirt.

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Tracey arrived 12.30am Thursday morning, 1.5rs getting thru customs. We went back to my guest house for a shower, repack and a 45 min nap, then back to the airport for Delhi the capital city of India.
A friend picked me up from the airport, one hour to our hotel in the centre of the city, the car over heats half way there. Tracey is shattered from nearly 25 hrs travelling and had to enjoy a 3 minute sauna on the side of the road, whilst we waited for anorher car to take us to the hotel. We arrived at lunch time, took a early check in cost $20 and hit the shower and air conditioning to cool down.
Took a 35 min nap then off to a lovely modern Delhi bar restaurant for lunch. We had very traditional palak paneer, a another two dishes, done in a very modern way, delicious, delicious.
Back to the hotel about 3ish and hit the beds, they were bliss. We both slept for 15 hours.
This morning breakfast around 7.31, then half an hour in the gym to get our 2 week weight loss journey off the ground. I weighed in at 66.9 so hoping to get another 2 kilo off before I come home. Tracey will tell her own story.
I forgot we did a tour on the way to hotel yesterday Delhi has some beautiful buildings, and parks. Reminds me of Beijing, and a very clean city. The staff at the hotel are all very handsome so Tracey and I have lots opps to flirt.
Love that hope there's one every day :rolleyes:

Katie Quinn

Gold Member
Three minute roadside sauna sounds awesome .... so good for the skin and detoxing . Not that you ladies need it you both look fantastic . Stay safe . Free of germs and happy training !!!! So exciting I wonder what type of movement they will get you doing ‍♀️