Toys Toys Toys 🧸

Naughty_Ads

Silver Member
We wrote an article on a range of different toys here and one of the things we mentioned in the article is one that people don't often think of - that's candles. Not a toy exactly but a device that can be used for incredible stimulation in the bedroom. What do people think about using them? Any sexy stories?

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
We wrote an article on a range of different toys here and one of the things we mentioned in the article is one that people don't often think of - that's candles. Not a toy exactly but a device that can be used for incredible stimulation in the bedroom. What do people think about using them? Any sexy stories?
I haven’t had that experience myself, but I would sure love to give it a go sometime soon.

D

Deleted member 49173

Too damned HOT

LongHair

Legend Member
Oooh do tell
Please 🙏🏼
As for the disaster, well in the interest of public safety I will recount my then GF had extremely naturally frizzy and very long hair (similar to the pic), which she would treat with various hair products to try and control and manage.
frizzy.jpg
On this ocassion we had set up the bedroom to be dimly lit with scented tea candles on both bedside tables and a number across the bed head. Our love making was particularly energetic involving multiple changes of positions, during the height of this, her hair came into contact with one of the tea candles on the bedhead and instantly burst into flames. As you can imagine we both panicked, I grabbed for a pillow to smother her flaming hair at the same time knocking over a number of candles on the bed head spreading hot wax everywhere!!!!

All of this happened in an instant, however a the time it seemed like an eternity. Fortunately she was not injured and what we had both first thought was going to be major damage to her hair was minimal and neither of us was burnt by the hot wax being spread everywhere.

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
A gentleman does not kiss and tell, however I will say that I have heard ;) that the application and removal of wax during a BDSM scene can be extremely erotic, in particular when accompanied by a blind fold, some rope bondage and an imaginative way of removing the wax.
View attachment 159926
Hahah sneaky using my own words against me, well played sir.

This all sounds very intriguing, thinking I’ll have to play with this kink myself.

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
As for the disaster, well in the interest of public safety I will recount my then GF had extremely naturally frizzy and very long hair (similar to the pic), which she would treat with various hair products to try and control and manage.
View attachment 159927
On this ocassion we had set up the bedroom to be dimly lit with scented tea candles on both bedside tables and a number across the bed head. Our love making was particularly energetic involving multiple changes of positions, during the height of this, her hair came into contact with one of the tea candles on the bedhead and instantly burst into flames. As you can imagine we both panicked, I grabbed for a pillow to smother her flaming hair at the same time knocking over a number of candles on the bed head spreading hot wax everywhere!!!!

All of this happened in an instant, however a the time it seemed like an eternity. Fortunately she was not injured and what we had both first thought was going to be major damage to her hair was minimal and neither of us was burnt by the hot wax being spread everywhere.
Oh my goodness, that’s definitely some bedroom antics I am not game for.