• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Opinion on toys in the bedroom with your partner?

• Love it

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haven't tried before

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Interested to find out

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters

Jaimi

Gold Member
How do you feel about using toys in the bedroom with your partner?

Any funny stories, tips or advice for people just starting to try them out? Or the best ones to use/buy?

Check out the links below if you aren't interested in introducing toys in your sex life

If you're curious about what toys to use/try, check out the links below for ideas of the best sex toys for couples

Don't forget to share tips and advice for people that might be interested in trying :)

Anustha

Sizzling chemistry in mind 💅💅
Diamond Member
have not done it yet but will definitely try once.;)

lozmon

Bronze Member
Before being with my husband (9yrs) I had never tried toys & wasn't particularly adventurous in the bedroom. I lacked confidence, needed a supportive partner & needed education/experience as I had a 'straight laced' upbringing.

Now I have a whole range of toys that got too much for the wooden box to properly store so invested last year in the black metal 7 draw stack (that I've lined with felt) from officeworks with 2 sets of 2 draws ontop & a plastic tub with lid for the bits that wont fit in the draw. Discreetly stores them next to wardrobe for easy access without dragging everything out to find what your after.. now just need to remember which draw they are in (not wanting to label the draws lol) Toys range from ones solely for me, ones solely to use on hubby & ones that can be jointly used.

Started out with basic vibrator, rabbit, cock rings etc... Loved the satisfier pro then lashed out last year & got the Doxy wand with an extra attachment design for hubby :) Have some different styles of ropes for bondage & restraints aswell. wanting to do some suspension play.. Waiting until we have the right setup to suspend from to go about it properly

Never been one to masturbate alone, I need that emotional side aswell from my partner. I'll gladly assist & have video'd for hubby when away at work (fifo) dressed up in lingerie, makeup & have a play with the toys.. love it. winds him up as nothing he can do about it & reminds him what he's got waiting for him back home
;)
I've never been a girly girl, very rarely wear makeup but have overflowing draws of mainly HB lingerie that hubby has bought for me. I don't put them on as much as he'd like (3 kids kinda restricts strutting around the house in it, with eldest son not far off 14yo now) Always good fun when kids are in bed to set the pool table up for a game in lingerie though, pour hubby a drink from the bar & barr him up 😝

Helsinkifin

Diamond Member
Before being with my husband (9yrs) I had never tried toys & wasn't particularly adventurous in the bedroom. I lacked confidence, needed a supportive partner & needed education/experience as I had a 'straight laced' upbringing.

Now I have a whole range of toys that got too much for the wooden box to properly store so invested last year in the black metal 7 draw stack (that I've lined with felt) from officeworks with 2 sets of 2 draws ontop & a plastic tub with lid for the bits that wont fit in the draw. Discreetly stores them next to wardrobe for easy access without dragging everything out to find what your after.. now just need to remember which draw they are in (not wanting to label the draws lol) Toys range from ones solely for me, ones solely to use on hubby & ones that can be jointly used.

Started out with basic vibrator, rabbit, cock rings etc... Loved the satisfier pro then lashed out last year & got the Doxy wand with an extra attachment design for hubby :) Have some different styles of ropes for bondage & restraints aswell. wanting to do some suspension play.. Waiting until we have the right setup to suspend from to go about it properly

Never been one to masturbate alone, I need that emotional side aswell from my partner. I'll gladly assist & have video'd for hubby when away at work (fifo) dressed up in lingerie, makeup & have a play with the toys.. love it. winds him up as nothing he can do about it & reminds him what he's got waiting for him back home
;)
I've never been a girly girl, very rarely wear makeup but have overflowing draws of mainly HB lingerie that hubby has bought for me. I don't put them on as much as he'd like (3 kids kinda restricts strutting around the house in it, with eldest son not far off 14yo now) Always good fun when kids are in bed to set the pool table up for a game in lingerie though, pour hubby a drink from the bar & barr him up 😝
Your husband is a lucky man.

Payel Dey

Beauty Expert
Silver Member
How do you feel about using toys in the bedroom with your partner?

Any funny stories, tips or advice for people just starting to try them out? Or the best ones to use/buy?

Check out the links below if you aren't interested in introducing toys in your sex life

If you're curious about what toys to use/try, check out the links below for ideas of the best sex toys for couples

Don't forget to share tips and advice for people that might be interested in trying :)
Good info