• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Tongue piercings

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
So, I got my tongue pierced at 19 (21 years ago) and my dearly deceased Mrs loved it. Was recently told by someone that it was tacky for a guy my age (40) to have a tongue piercing - are they right??

got a bunch of tattooes as well, but considering I’ve taken out all my other piercings maybe they are right haha!

Short Answer... NO... Stuff Society!

TantraShiva

Legend Member
So, I got my tongue pierced at 19 (21 years ago) and my dearly deceased Mrs loved it. Was recently told by someone that it was tacky for a guy my age (40) to have a tongue piercing - are they right??

got a bunch of tattooes as well, but considering I’ve taken out all my other piercings maybe they are right haha!

Listen to females. If they enjoy it keep it.

TantraShiva

Legend Member
I don't think it's tacky. I'm 27, I don't really come across many guys with tongue piercings around my age+ BUT if I did meet someone with a tongue piercing I don't think I'd judge them or think less of them!
Keep it if you like it!

Yes after meeting you I dont believe you to be the judging type. Nice meeting you the other day =^_^=

N

Night Owl Ciao

It is quite fashionable to be inked nowadays it seems to me which is great if the tattoo means something to the owner of it but lately the norm seems to be get inked just to be a part of the in crowd. Probably be a lot of money to be made with laser tattoo removal in the not too distant future 😆

Kodie VIP Canberra

Legend Member
Each to their own... Some like some don’t it’s your choice... Although thinking about it you don’t see many aged people with piercings.... Me.. Leave them in I like them

Bailey Blake

Bailey Blake
Gold Member
Everyone has a different opinion on them, I don't really mind if a guy has tongue piercings as long as they don't get caught on mine! 😉 I have two horizontal piercings 😏

MR LIGHT

Chris
Gold Member
Feel free to share with you, based on your attitude, personality, passionate and good looking what ever in your mind to love just do it. You starts first, follower will create automatically.