• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

To get them or not to get them

purplefixer

Silver Member
Where's your AMP purplefixer?
Last time I went into AMP I came out with more Life insurance and a bigger contribution to put in to my Superannuation

Well Massage in Midland. (Link to their sub-forum is on the front page.)

I put in a review already, and have been greatly enjoying the visits and the perks. They're exceptionally well appointed.

rickjames

Diamond Member
Id rather a set of bee stings over fakers any day. I have see the odd fake set that look pretty natural. Unfortunately they still havnt got that real feel to them. Most of the pics posed by Yoshi look ridiculous.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I love C cups and below and natural ones, actually I love the natural untouched female body.

Imogen Rae

Silver Member
I have natural DDs but I hate the shape of them when I'm leaning over something and I want fake ones to give them shape.

thoughts?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- This Thread is the original "Boobie Thread"
It was started in Dec 2004 and run until 2015.
I have re-opened the thread, to me its a lot of good fun post and very creative thread, its where we started the Selfie BooBie idea, have Fun............................

"So..................Show US your Boobie Selfie.
To all the ladies please show US your Boobie Selfie
Please...............Pretty Please"

ProfD

Gold Member
Stuff em all

My missus is pregnant with our second child..6 more weeks to go....and we have a 3yr old daughter..and she was only able to breastfeed for a few weeks. ...
.we were shopping in Woolies and bub got hungry..
......the woolies manager came up to us and asked us to leave.. So we had to leave our full shopping trolley there and come back without bub.

So I hope for my missus's sake and our daughters sake..that she'll be able to breast feed our baby when she needs to be fed..right there and then...instead of leaving to please other customers.

So, scratch Woolies... got it. Pathetic discrimination.

I’d lodge a complaint if I were you. I have no problem with women feeding as needed. It’s a sick immaturity to shuffle your wife off out of the store.
I wonder what would happen if you’d called the police to stop the manager trying to move you.