• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

To be the first one

jessandnicky

Silver Member
Just asking opinions to any punters do you prefer go to brothel or massage parlour place when the ladies just started their shift (another word that the lady has not served any other client yet) or you dont really care? Tell me your story.

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
How frenetic is it these days ?
Does one climb off and another climbs on?
I don’t like brothels as a rule personally but now that you’ve asked, is there an opportunity or protocol for a break between clients for the ladies on site ?

My experiences have perpetuated my biases but I’m coming at this from the horny bloke viewpoint which is a little skewed to say the least.
But you’ve asked so I’ve answered 🙂?

Problem is I’ve answered a question with a question which I don’t like to do.

MikeB

Legend Member
Many guys bucket list includes being part of a gang bang or possibly MMF.

So if this is on ur to do list, what’s the difference 1st or down the line just pass the baton?

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
Many guys bucket list includes being part of a gang bang or possibly MMF.

So if this is on ur to do list, what’s the difference 1st or down the line just pass the baton?
Have no interest in comparing my stats, size or ability with another geezer.
But that’s just me Mike. I’m selfish and I like to be the focal point.

The rest is just that, if I overload my crew it can compromise the outcome for the customer as they are “overworked”.
could this be possible in the sex industry?

Reckon so......

Channelle

Legend Member
I prefer being 1st appointment.
Mostly because it usually gives me my best chance of being at my most awake, and free from grime and crap and issues and everything else that happens in the day before an appointment, and hopefully the same goes with the lady.
And then just hope this outweighs any tiredness or crap nights beforehand either of us have had.

Mark_50

Gold Member
How would you ever know that you are the first for that particular day?
Even if you arrived just before the doors opened or the lady started her shift, doesn't mean that she has not already had some personal fun before work

I have thought about it a couple of times when I have made no appointment and you are asked to wait 10-15 minutes! You just know that a lady is going to walk out of one room straight into the next, so I normally pass and say that I will come back in an hour or so. Then head off to try and find a place not so busy.
Getting a bit harder at the moment finding somewhere that has decent ladies and hasn't got a line of punters waiting

Terazz

Bronze Member
I don't even think about it! I think it's the best way.
I have booked a girl for a certain hour, arrived early, and found that she was with a "client".
But I wasn't included in the preparation work that she did before she met me. And I certainly didn't notice any problems.