• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

TITS N TATS TUESDAY

Madam

Gold Member
6cf4724e170ec973c5e3185cfab0fbfb.jpg

Zara Daniels

Gold Member
So i thought this would be a good spot to ask everyone a question...
would anyone like to recommend a tattoo artist in perth that enjoys using colour & tattooing things like butterflies, flowers, trees, swirls???
xx

S

Scottyy

would anyone like to recommend a tattoo artist in perth that enjoys using colour & tattooing things like butterflies, flowers, trees, swirls???
xx

Yes! I'm after help too on a recommendation artist in Perth. Just not for flowers, butterflies.. More for fish, temples, Asian statues, text.

Arcanist

A canvas of tattoos
Silver Member
xx

Some amazing artists located in Fremantle at the moment, check out Adorned Empire or WA Ink, they have websites which will give links to each of their artists social media profile, they are honestly some of the top artist WA currently has to offer.

Yes! I'm after help too on a recommendation artist in Perth. Just not for flowers, butterflies.. More for fish, temples, Asian statues, text.

For script type stuff Ryan One at Holdfast tattoos does some pretty dope work, for more asian influenced stuff, bit of a hard one to come by would definitely recommend looking at Daniel Formentin or Pari Corbitts work in WA Ink.

Hope this helps guys!

punter.dave

Silver Member
I'm new to living in Perth but I've traveled here for years and have had several pieces done here and most of my friends are relatively covered.

In the end what you want tattooed makes all the difference when it comes to the artist

Five star tattoos in Fremantle has some fantastic traditional and new school artists

Unique in Subiaco has several talented artists all good at what they do

There is a place in my Lawley that does amazing realism work

Two of my personal favourite all rounders are bonez and Laith (Laith used to work at 5 star but has moved on) both of these artists are very versatile and well worth their waiting lists.

Biggest recommendation I'd make on an artist is to know what you want and do the research... Also don't be afraid to travel if you can for the artist you want after all it's on your body forever!!

Anyways ... Enough talk ... Pictures lol

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 16