Tips & tricks

Dakota Cameron

Gold Member
I’ve been a working lady for 10 years plus now so I thought surely I have a tip or two I can share in here most of the things I know I was taught by other beautiful working lady’s! I’ll try to post a couple each week:

Here’s one I just remembered: Before giving a massage remember to put your massage oil or moisturiser between your hands to warm it up so your client doesn’t get cold :)

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
I’ve been a working lady for 10 years plus now so I thought surely I have a tip or two I can share in here most of the things I know I was taught by other beautiful working lady’s! I’ll try to post a couple each week:

Here’s one I just remembered: Before giving a massage remember to put your massage oil or moisturiser between your hands to warm it up so your client doesn’t get cold :)

Hi Dakota lovely to see you on the forum I’m sure you have lots to share with us all

mrys

Legend Member
The most important tip I will share on this whole forum and it’ll be my last as I’m taking a social media break. Never let anyone dull your sparkle ✨ keep shining bright!
So true! Sadly mean people love to bring others down to their level. Keep shining!!

Chief

Diamond Member

A number of my favourite ladies keep the bottle/container in warm water.

Dakota Cameron

Gold Member
Just wanted to add this tip my boss taught me years ago that sticks with me: the two most important assets you’ll have in the sex industry and your life in general are your teeth and feet! Look after them well! Even if it means skipping out on heels now and then 😊