Tina TBC - First time with Tina. Loooved it :)

rendangbeef

Silver Member
Saw Tina today, really sweet girl and very accommodating. She knows how to make a man feel relaxed, and with lots of teasing on the lead up getting me all worked up.
Didn't nut in the end, but it didn't matter. Still had fun, and still left with a smile on my face.
PS - She could've put more muscle and weight behind the massage part though.

IMG-5698.JPG IMG-5699.JPG IMG-5700.JPG

F

Fried fred

Saw Tina a few weeks ago finally! Super sweet, fun, asked for relaxing massage and definitely delivered and the extras were exactly what I was hoping it would be. Been wanting to meet her for a while and glad I finally did.

F

Fried fred

Was in town again, and couldn’t get through the day without doing a follow up visit with Tina. Exactly what the doc ordered, opted for relaxing massage, but how can it be relaxing with that unbelievable body next to u. Extras were procured, enjoyed, ran a bit over time and now I’m devo I’m not in town till 2020. been enjoying TBC on my recent visits to WA, stick to regular staff and I’m never let down. Peace ✌🏼
YMMV ✌🏼

T

TBC - Vivian

Was in town again, and couldn’t get through the day without doing a follow up visit with Tina. Exactly what the doc ordered, opted for relaxing massage, but how can it be relaxing with that unbelievable body next to u. Extras were procured, enjoyed, ran a bit over time and now I’m devo I’m not in town till 2020. been enjoying TBC on my recent visits to WA, stick to regular staff and I’m never let down. Peace ✌🏼
YMMV ✌🏼

Well thank you hun. Tina is a populate girl and the tiniest little girl we have :)

IMG-7380.JPG IMG-7381.JPG IMG-7382.JPG IMG-7383.JPG