• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Thought of the day!

A

AnthonyJ

'Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it'
How i feel when im at S/L.

TTOAO!

Ps besides my awesome SOH i have a deeper side as well,lol.

To ALL at S/L.

A

AnthonyJ

Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose

A

AnthonyJ

The saints to win by 10 pnts i hope.
ps im here more than facebook maybe this could be the new F/B?
pps that is two "thoughts" of the day..
Enjoy boys and girls im off two watch the G/F!
TTOAO!

A

AnthonyJ

Im Working today then off to see my fav chicky babe at S/L in the arvo,i hope she is working..
TTOAO!

Enjoy!

A

AnthonyJ

'Any dick can make a baby but it takes man to be a daddy'
TTOAO!

A

AnthonyJ

'The most thing that you like about somebody is the most thing that you hate about somebody'

Ps im off to bed soon,this night shift is killing me! it would be ok if they had night shift during the day!lol.
Enjoy!

TTOAO!

A

AnthonyJ

Have u ever wondered what other ppl look like on this forum?or do they match there profile name?no?either do i,just joking!maybe when can have drinks and get 2 see what others are like..
That is my "thought of the day"
TTOAO!
ps im off to the Balmoral in Vic Park if anyone wants to join me.
Enjoy!

A

AnthonyJ

Whats in a profile name part 2
does it reflect ur "persona"if i given mine a bit more thought i would have been"iliketohumpalot"(say in a german acent)or talldarkhotlooking"but what is really was just "Anthony" no REAL sex apeal in it at all,myabe because that IS just me,lol..
What does urs mean?
TTOAO! yes that last part is me!
Enjoy!
ps the word "persona" comes from those stage plays were they put on the mask,u may have seen them andrew webber(i thnk).

A

AnthonyJ

It wouldn’t be long when I felt a deep sense of conviction in my heart. I felt guilt, shame, anger, jealousy, and pain. It is then that I wished I was of a Vulcan race and not human. I wish to have no sense of emotion…. I wish to be immune to all emotions. If there was only a vaccine for it.

Happy2

Legend Member
And to think I thought voltaire was dead. It seems he is
alive and well. And is still working on this great site

A

AnthonyJ

'Idle mind is the devils playground"or 'idle hands is the devils tools'
TTOAO!

A

AnthonyJ

I once went to 'Establishments' escape from life, now i find i want to escape from the 'Establishments' now were to?
TTOAO!

A

AnthonyJ

Wank wank wank,money in the bank,mmmm may have try it to save some coin.

Fudd

Foundation Member
"When you have them by the short & curlies......their minds are bound to follow"

A

AnthonyJ

Im in Love with a girl who doesnt know that i exist,im not going to persist.
Time to move on,or is it?
Tony the ONE and only!

A

AnthonyJ

Just went for a awesome ride on my push bike around the river, then smashed my 6 k run!
Feeling pretty good,what a great day outside.
I have plenty of lead in the "Pencil" but nobody to write to!lol
Any takers?(ladies only!)
at work ATM until midnight,may have to do the midnight run!
Tony the one and only!

A

AnthonyJ

My story so far...

I went on this site about 6 mths ago to learn learn and that is what i did and had a lot of questions why why and why?(thats just me!) it is a time to call it a day!
due to 'health'reasons im going offline!
Thanks very much for all ur help!
Tony the one and only!
ps i will be not going under another name..

T

Tahlia

Hi anothony, hope you have a lot to take with you from this forum, it is good to be able to be open and chat with other people you have stuff in comen with, i also hope u enjoyed your experience on ths forum. all the best for the future and hope u have a healthy live ahead of u
Tahlia

T

Tahlia

hi anthony, why don't you just tell her how u feel about her, that is the only way she will ever know, and also the only way u will eva know, if it does't work out maybe than move on. but i think you own her and your self that much. good luck!

T

Tahlia

wow anthony, that i such a cool saying, i have never heard it before and its so true!
good on ya!