The Word Love is not the same as it was Many years ago........

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
There are 2 saying which quite sums up my idea of love.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A Friend's Love says:
" If you ever need anything,
I'll be there."

True Love says:
" You'll never need anything;
I'll be there."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love is a mirror
it sees and reflects back...

It even has the ability
to show you sides of yourself
that you never knew existed...

And if love is true
every side is your best side.

X

Xavier Jung

The best things in life cannot be talked about because they transcend language. This is why poetry exists, to hint at the transcendant.

Love is in this category. What we are left with is a word, and words are symbols.

Matt C Harlots

Legend Member
I think Now days "Love" is to fickle, Its too easy to replace love when times get tough or get to hard,

The word is thrown around so much that a lot of people don't know the real meaning of it! Its just a word we use to either smooth a situation, get what we want or just to get some,

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I think Now days "Love" is to fickle, Its too easy to replace love when times get tough or get to hard,

The word is thrown around so much that a lot of people don't know the real meaning of it! Its just a word we use to either smooth a situation, get what we want or just to get some,

No one can understand love... But "get fu*ked" everyone gets! funny hey!

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member
Straight from the good book, the Bible:
1 Corinthians 13:4-8 New International Version (NIV)*
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass

* Loadabollocks!