• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

The Tourist Place in Kolkata City India

love2

Foundation Member
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

𝓡𝓪𝓳𝓪 𝓡𝓪𝓳𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓪 𝓜𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓴, 𝓪 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵-𝓽𝓸-𝓭𝓸 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓪𝓵𝓲 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓪 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓻𝓽, 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓷 1835. 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓡𝓪𝓳𝓪 𝓡𝓪𝓳𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓪 𝓜𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓑𝓪𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓾𝓻 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮, 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼. 𝓝𝓲𝓵𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲 𝓜𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓴'𝓼 𝓪𝓭𝓸𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓷, 𝓡𝓪𝓳𝓪 𝓡𝓪𝓳𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓪 𝓜𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓴, 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓙𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓽𝔂, 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓼.
1672637160439.png

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Kolkata seems to be a place where you can visit any time of the year.
But winters here have a pleasant and its own aroma.
Summers are tiring with loo and extremely humid situation
What months are winter. I'm not a fan of humidity 😂

Polly Lee

Polly 💖💖💖
Legend Member
𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐩 𝐆𝐡𝐚𝐭
In India, along the Kolkata bank of the Hooghly River, Prinsep Ghat is a ghat that was constructed in 1841 during the British Raj. W. Fitzgerald created the Palladian porch in 1843 in honor of James Prinsep, a renowned Anglo-Indian scholar and antiquarian. The monument to Prinsep, which is situated between Fort William's Water Gate and St. George's Gate, is adorned with numerous Greek and Gothic inlays.

1672662231450.png

casualfun

Legend Member
𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐩 𝐆𝐡𝐚𝐭
In India, along the Kolkata bank of the Hooghly River, Prinsep Ghat is a ghat that was constructed in 1841 during the British Raj. W. Fitzgerald created the Palladian porch in 1843 in honor of James Prinsep, a renowned Anglo-Indian scholar and antiquarian. The monument to Prinsep, which is situated between Fort William's Water Gate and St. George's Gate, is adorned with numerous Greek and Gothic inlays.

View attachment 160141
This place seems well maintained !! why is it so ?

casualfun

Legend Member
𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐩 𝐆𝐡𝐚𝐭

View attachment 160141
I do not think it is privately owned is it ?

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐩 𝐆𝐡𝐚𝐭

View attachment 160141
I like this place cause of Yummy Popcorns !! 👌😁

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Caramel popcorn is my favourite 😋
Do you get 5 star there in Australia cause Indian Television has a lot of caramel-filled 5-star adverts going on? just asking cause Cadbury 5 star is known because of caramel . :D

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Do you get 5 star there in Australia cause Indian Television has a lot of caramel-filled 5-star adverts going on?
I don't watch TV, so honestly couldn't tell you. I'm just thinking of the delicious caramel skin men ☺️ Yum