• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

The sweet smell of......

Status
Not open for further replies.

asianguy77

Diamond Member
The Pussy: The furry little peach. The oyster, when open reveals the woman's jewel. The beacon, which has throughout history has been the downfall of many powerful men. :ky:

Lets be honest, the first time I fingered a girl and tasted her juices, it was totally not what I expected. Unfortunately, being the naive little boy I was, I vowed I would never smell or lick taste pussy again.

Alas..... THE PUSSY IS AN ACQUIRED TASTE AND SMELL.... I now can't live without. :la: :love10:

Anyone else had an adverse reaction when they first smelt or tasted pussy..? ::)

A

AlexandraSilk

The first girl I went down on smelt and tasted so sweet. Her milky white skin soft. She had a strawberry blonde bush to rest my nose as I licked her delicious clitoris until her body writhed and rocked and she came into my mouth. From that moment I was hooked, particularly for red heads.

However, I have performed the art on a number of girls who didn't smell nearly as sweet.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
The first girl I went down on was a great experience....very soft, very juicy and hardly any taste and to feel her cum was a real turn on.
I did have one girl with a rather strong taste.......a bit of an awkward situation. Luckily it only happened once so far.

R.xxxxxxxxxx

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Just don't get bush whacked. I've been on couple of missions in the deep forest of the furry peach. Took some navigation by finding the pinky point code named Clit-O-ris. Tricky place to locate even with sat nav.

W

wingman

Just don't get bush whacked. I've been on couple of missions in the deep forest of the furry peach. Took some navigation by finding the pinky point code named Clit-O-ris. Tricky place to locate even with sat nav.

"Like drinking white wine from a furry cup, innit?"

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
"Like drinking white wine from a furry cup, innit?"

Well sort of, for me, it was like pushing my way through thick jungle of curly bushes, then finally your standing at the top of a dry water fall with a cave in the middle. At the edge theres a funny pinky looking knob. The elixir of life started to flow when you approach that pinky thing. lol...

S

sexnut

....success! I could eat for hours mmm:love10: My first time was great!!! No adverse effects:la:

P

Perth boy

Well sort of, for me, it was like pushing my way through thick jungle of curly bushes, then finally your standing at the top of a dry water fall with a cave in the middle. At the edge theres a funny pinky looking knob. The elixir of life started to flow when you approach that pinky thing. lol...

OMG how big was she!!!! lol

S

Saige

Yes...if only you guys would drink more pineapple juice, so we could have the same sweet expeirence...ok Siage, put the wine glass down or turn of the computer...lol...and I mean with our long term tested partners before this starts ANYTHING...so Sexnut put the phone down you are not calling me to tick this off your wish list :icon_blow:laughing4:icon_blow

S

sexnut

butImallergictopineapple :(

Any alternatives please people?

Saige: How could you think such a thing shocked and appalled.......I'm out of credit :p

S

Saige

butImallergictopineapple :(

Any alternatives please people?

Saige: How could you think such a thing shocked and appalled.......I'm out of credit :p

hahaha...:laughing4

NO alternative...did you notice I took that off your wish list :police:

B

bigkev68

All clean Pussy smells and tastes great but some taste better than others and also if I am not allowed to lick it then I won't have sex with that woman, I enjoy it nearly as much as the sex itself.

J

JasRob

First time I did it with a girl who's got perfect pussy...smells good and really clean....that first time was great and unforgettable if I have to taste and lick that pussy again I'd love to!:la:

bushbabe

Gold Member
Ah wonderful memories come flooding back.

I must admit that after doing a little reading and practice, I think that I am getting better at pleasuring a woman's clitoris. Saige had a thread here on the subject a little while ago which was quite informative.......... even made me practice a different technique, with appreciative results.:la::la:

Ah those memories still linger on........ and on.::)

Status
Not open for further replies.